Default After backbreaking research, I've come to the conclusion that ...

Whodini is a greater Hip-Hop then Run-D.M.C.

While both groups were formed around the same time in 1981, it was Whodini who came out with a bang first. Whodini was even more successful than RUN in the early days of hip-hop. RUN's first to albums didn't even make the pop top 50 or R&B top ten. Meanwhile, Whodini's first three mainstream records (their first wasn't a nationwide release) both entered the pop top 35 and R&B top ten.

RUN lucked up and got with Aerosmith for "Walk This Way." Imagine if Whodini had hooked up with Van Halen ...

Songs like "Big Mouth" "Freaks Come Out At Night" "Friends" and "One Love" are easily better than Run D.M.C.s top songs minus "My Adidas."
    Last edited by L.Kizzle; 05-16-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Default Re: After backbreaking research, I've come to the conclusion that ...

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Whodini is a greater Hip-Hop when Run-D.M.C.

While both groups were formed around the same time in 1981, it was Whodini who came out with a bang first. Whodini was even more successful than RUN in the early days of hip-hop. RUN's first to albums didn't even make the pop top 50 or R&B top ten. Meanwhile, Whodini's first three mainstream records (their first wasn't a nationwide release) both entered the pop top 35 and R&B top ten.

RUN lucked up and got with Aerosmith for "Walk This Way." Imagine if Whodini had hooked up with Van Halen ...

Songs like "Big Mouth" "Freaks Come Out At Night" "Friends" and "One Love" are easily better than Run D.M.C.s top songs minus "My Adidas."

On this day, the whispers began. Is L.Kizzle...shot. Many pointed towards his management issues with Dondadda and Co., but others wondered if it had been when he married a white woman that the downfall first began...

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: After backbreaking research, I've come to the concousion that ...

alright onto 2 live crew vs bloodhound gang

Default Re: After backbreaking research, I've come to the concousion that ...

RUN was watered down after "Walk This Way". "Its Tricky" and "Mary Mary" have nothing on "Rock Box" or "Its Like That".

Whodini have some of the best hip-hop classics of all time.