Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Name the things black/white people can get away with that the other race can't

I want to see who has more advantages

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Name the things black/white people can get away with that the other race can't

still waiting for W.E.T.

White Entertainment Television

Banned

Default Re: Name the things black/white people can get away with that the other race can't

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    still waiting for W.E.T.

White Entertainment Television
    who the hell do you think abc,fox, and nbc are for.We not the ones watching friends or the big bang theory mother[COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]cker.How many more channels do you want.95% of the shows they run on those networks have less than 2 black people in the main cast

White people can hold any political view without being regarded as a "sell out".

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    who the hell do you think abc,fox, and nbc are for.We not the ones watching friends or the big bang theory mother[COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]cker.How many more channels do you want.95% of the shows they run on those networks have less than 2 black people in the main cast
    I want ONE channel dedicated to whites...

Way easier for white people to get away with marijuana possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Way easier for white people to get away with marijuana possession.
    Is that really true?

I know on average whites get softer punishment, but does that take into account prior criminal history? Blacks are more likely to have previous convictions, so it's not a surprise that someone with multiple convictions would get harsher punishment.

Do we know the data for white first time offenders vs black first time offenders or a comparison between blacks and whites with similar criminal records?

Black people can go into stores without being followed by security.

blacks - genocide

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Is that really true?

I know on average whites get softer punishment, but does that take into account prior criminal history? Blacks are more likely to have previous convictions, so it's not a surprise that someone with multiple convictions would get harsher punishment.

Do we know the data for white first time offenders vs black first time offenders or a comparison between blacks and whites with similar criminal records?
    Blacks are also arrested at 4x the rate for MJ possession that Whites are though both use MJ at about the same rate. Just saying.

Of course one could argue that Blacks are more likely to sell than whites, but I wouldn't estimate the ratio to be 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Blacks are also arrested at 4x the rate for MJ possession that Whites are though both use MJ at about the same rate. Just saying.

Of course one could argue that Blacks are more likely to sell than whites, but I wouldn't estimate the ratio to be 4-1.
    I have no idea whether that is true or not.

Here's what I do know. Blacks tend to live in higher crime areas. These areas generally have a larger police presence. More police means you have a better chance of being caught.

If you're smoking weed in a nice area were there are hardly any police around, you're probably going to get away with it. If you're smoking weed where police are constantly on patrol, there's a pretty good chance of being spotted. A 4x higher chance of being caught? I don't know. But certainly more than even.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 05-13-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace23

man you are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I have no idea whether that is true or not.

Here's what I do know. Blacks tend to live in higher crime areas. These areas generally have a larger police presence. More police means you have a better chance of being caught.

If you're smoking weed in a nice area were there are hardly any police around, you're probably going to get away with it. If you're smoking weed where police are constantly on patrol, there's a pretty good chance of being spotted. A 4x higher chance of being caught? I don't know. But certainly more than even.
    Solid points. I think I've read a study that controls for all these factors. Don't feel like looking, though.

Banned

It's not white people, it's certain classes of white people. I've gotten away with some shit before. One time I was hammered drunk in my friends car at 2 am sitting outside of a bar, he got out and ran down the street after a girl he knew. She screamed because someone ran after her in the dark and she had no idea who it was, the cops ended up being called by the bar. 3 cop cars SURROUND the car that I was sitting in, with the ignition on no less.

The cop smelled weed in the car, the guy I was with smoked all the time, and asked me to get out. I was the only person in the car so I immediately told them it wasn't my vehicle, nor did I have any idea what was in the car/wasn't responsible for it. Cop searched the vehicle but didn't find anything but an empty beer can(which I had just poured out about 5 minutes before they arrived and the ground was still wet from it right outside the passenger side). That alone should have been an open container, but the guy just casually tossed it into the bushes.

Being drunk and the smart ass that I am, I immediately mouth off, "excuse me officer, I believe you just littered."

The guy loses it and starts yelling about how he's helping me, he can't believe I would say such a thing, and I should be grateful he's doing me a favor.

I retort, "ya, well that's fine and all, but you're not doing the environment a favor.".

At that point, the guy just loses his mind and has to be calmed down by another officer. They end up talking to me and ask me if I'm greek(in a fraternity, this at an on campus bar). I was and I respond as so, however when he asks me what fraternity I'm in I flat out lie and say another one as I was president of time and didn't want the bad rep. He responds he was also a greek at the university and ends up letting me go.

Literally did not get 1 charge despite the fact I should have received a PI, open container, and possibly disorderly conduct. Funny thing is that the president of the fraternity I said I was in called me a week later and told me 2 of my members lied to a cop about being in their fraternity and he wanted me to investigate/talk to them about it and make sure it doesn't happen again. If only he knew.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 05-13-2015 at 07:18 PM.