Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: This really should be the easiest decision of Aldridge's life and he's taking his

Default Re: This really should be the easiest decision of Aldridge's life and he's taking his

I'd be selling a Ginobliless Spurs if I were them, dude is cooked as, can't believe everyones willing to let this happen to the team for another season.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Which non-contending teams have a better outlook than the Spurs?
    I'd say the Lakers do. Once Pop and Duncan are gone, I'd put money on the Lakers winning before the Spurs do again.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    I'd say the Lakers do. Once Pop and Duncan are gone, I'd put money on the Lakers winning before the Spurs do again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    The Lakers are the top franchise in the NBA. They won't be down for too long.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    The Lakers are the top franchise in the NBA. They won't be down for too long.
    What big names do you think they could add next summer?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

The suns will literally never make it to the finals with that roster. He shouldn't be considering them unless he only wants to enjoy playing and doesn't care about a title