Angry WAF biggest scandal of the year for NBA ????

holy crap i have just hear about these now , nba mmust be trying very hard to cover that story up , well apaparently in 76ers game and minnesota game the 76ers get second chance to the jumpballtip .. the excuse was that the jumpballtip the wrong way...

what

second chance to the jumpballtip??

what afk** that are UNHEARD of what is nex t that kobe bryant airball game win shot and the give to him second chance .. how can i t be laker ball if it are airball.. these is just as crazy as that wow .

no wonder 76ers win these game the minnesota go from highest point of the game when the win the jumpballtip to the lowest point with none confidence that the NBA robbed there jumpballtip away from them and the had no confidence thewhole game after that. must be bad for nba brand or something tat the 76ers do the losing record so the rig these jumpballtip for them to win

that are unbeliveable men im so angry right now if adam silver DARE to try these on the maimi heat i well personally sue hes mother****er ass he cant try to rig a games against my heat team i well not let him get away from that . god im so angry i well go outside take a breath what the fk** man fk**

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Default Re: WAF biggest scandal of the year for NBA ????

Actually Theoo, the Sixers won the jumpballtip first, and then upon the re-do the Timberwolves won the jumpballtip.

My interpretation of this is that the NBA is not rigging the Sixers to win, but for them to lose. The Sixers setting the record for most losses to start a season is not a good record, but it would still be a record thus allowing Adam Silver to call this a 'Record-Setting Season'. This would be good for ratings

As a Sixers fan I personally am furious and will not stand for this, my team suffers enough already without dumbass Adam Silver rigging games against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    god im so angry i well go outside take a breath what the fk** man fk**
    Holy crap, Theo. Walk outside, take a breathe, gather yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AboutBuckets
    Actually Theoo, the Sixers won the jumpballtip first, and then upon the re-do the Timberwolves won the jumpballtip.

My interpretation of this is that the NBA is not rigging the Sixers to win, but for them to lose. The Sixers setting the record for most losses to start a season is not a good record, but it would still be a record thus allowing Adam Silver to call this a 'Record-Setting Season'. This would be good for ratings

As a Sixers fan I personally am furious and will not stand for this, my team suffers enough already without dumbass Adam Silver rigging games against us.
    holy crap your right , man that are just further proves how important the jumpballtip are even tho 76ers lost there confidence after rigging by silver the STILL had the confidence from previous jumpbaltip that the can do anything from the first tip and HUGE props to the 76ers for not letting the rigging destroy the confidence i think most teams well crumble if the lost the jumpballtip so unfair like that but the 76ers wouldnt give up

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Holy crap, Theo. Walk outside, take a breathe, gather yourself.
    that move can change the nba forever now that the nba arent scared to rig the jumpballtip .. what they are gonna do next .. rig the jumpball tip in playoffs.. rig the jumpballtip in nba finals ?? i can see it now cavalear and maimi heat in east conference final and cavalear get .. 4 chances against chris bosh to the jumpballtip .. always the wrong direction .. wow i swear to god if that happens i well sue adam silver

everyone watch vaerjao and kevin love jumpballtip % increase by 15-20% after that move ... people are gone think that vaerjao are actually good to the tip now that NBA want to rig games for lerbron james to win who knows maybe now lerbron well do the jumpballtip what do it matter he well get thousands of chances anyways ..... so that nba can say wow lerbron can do anything ... god i cant belive these shit is happening to me

Kobelicious

Theo rep bar, what a fk! why lelbron stan negging theoo

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    Theo rep bar, what a fk! why lelbron stan negging theoo
    probably adam silver and hes goons try to rig insidehoops to with negative repsion to bias my opinion but i well never have censor even if i have all red bars

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    probably adam silver and hes goons try to rig insidehoops to with negative repsion to bias my opinion but i well never have censor even if i have all red bars
    Why are you blaming me?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Silver
    Why are you blaming me?
    are you serious dude your post proof it all look at your repsion point , so you use your goon to give you positive repsion and give my negative repsion .. get the fk** out here im not in the mood to talk to you corrupt mother****er