Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Brooks

Default Re: Scott Brooks

thank you Scott Brooks!

you are the only man stopping a team with KD and WB from dominating the NBA completely!

i mean shit! KD and WB! on the same team!

the Hawks have like 4 assorted role players and they're better than your team

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Who knew it was going to Westbrook? Who knew? Typical Scott Brooks superstar ball. Give the best player the ball and hope he wins the game.. **** calling a play.

Stay losing OKC, you dumb mother ****ers
    He comes from the outdated Mark Jackson train of thought. "give it your best player and get out of the way"

Terrible offense. Terrible rotations. Terrible set-plays. No presence as a leader. I keep thinking he's going to get better with experience.

Just pull Sloan out of retirement already ffs

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Terrible offense. Terrible rotations. Terrible set-plays. No presence as a leader. I keep thinking he's going to get better with experience.
    Worst coach in the league.

But he's built relationships and trust with the two most important guys. Westbrook and Durant like the guy and Scott gives them confidence. The team is mainly Durant/Westbrook doing everything and needing support and confidence to carry such a huge load. Scott is there to mother them through exhausting games, where each guy is forced to score all the points and in Kevin Durant's case, take all the pressure shots with no set-plays run for him. Just him isolating and creating off the dribble. What a burden for Kevin. But he accepts the challenge like has his whole life.