Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Why do Bulls fans make Derrick Rose out to be this great person?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonresno
    Why isn't this retard banned yet?
    He has a GPA of 4.00 at Hollinger University. He is the ubermensch of basketball mind, he's not allowed to be banned

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    What a bitchmade and also predictable post. Kill yourself. You know KD has 3 tats too, right?
    KD has tattoos? Never knew they had tattoo parlours in Softville

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hkfosho
    KD has tattoos? Never knew they had tattoo parlours in Softville
    Softville? I don't get it. Oklahoma has a huge tattoo industry if that's what you mean. It used to not be regulated, but then they changed that about a decade ago and they started springing up everywhere and people took full advantage of not having to drive down to Texas to get them. And let's not talk soft, I mean who is scared of contact despite having the body and athleticism that should be able to handle it moreso than Rose?

And yes, KD has 3 tattoos on his chest.

He and James Harden also continue to promote the most garbagest rapper I have ever heard. These stories always end the same anyways. He is going to make it big off KD and Harden's names, then he's going to shoot somebody or get in a fight at a nightclub or other generally not acceptable behavior and end up bringing KD down by association.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Softville? I don't get it. Oklahoma has a huge tattoo industry if that's what you mean. It used to not be regulated, but then they changed that about a decade ago and they started springing up everywhere and people took full advantage of not having to drive down to Texas to get them. And let's not talk soft, I mean who is scared of contact despite having the body and athleticism that should be able to handle it moreso than Rose?

He and James Harden also continue to promote the most garbagest rapper I have ever heard. These stories always end the same anyways. He is going to make it big off KD and Harden's names, then he's going to shoot somebody or get in a fight at a nightclub or other generally not acceptable behavior and end up bringing KD down by association.

Just out of pure curiosity, what is the name of the rapper that Durant is promoting?

oh boy.

it had nothing to do with OKC or Texas if that's what you assumed it to be so my apologies. I thought everyone knew this thread was a joke at this point, so they'd just play along with it

And I'm just gonna forget the part where it had said something about Rose being afraid of getting contact because I know you didn't mean it
    Last edited by hkfosho; 01-31-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    Just out of pure curiosity, what is the name of the rapper that Durant is promoting?
    http://twitter.com/Privaledge If you follow either on Twitter, they mention him every other tweet. Plus they got a new video with them 2, Eric Maynor, Decquan Cook, in the studio rapping with Wocka Flocka.

He also redid the Thunder anthem that plays as part of intros, it's a basketball anthem song so it's a rap song about the team, makes sense right, no problem there. But like most rappers "from the hood," dude couldn't even for just one track resist the urge to make illicit references to sex, drugs, and violence and they still blast that shit in OKC arena like it's family friendly or something pregame, again because of the KD/Harden influence.

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    But Rose is legit, like it or not. The man might not score 160 on his IQ test, but he can dunk it in your favorite players grill with authority.
    This.

Good college starter

This is coming from the guy who tried to hate on the Bulls by saying that they won the games they were supposed to win

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

http://twitter.com/Privaledge If you follow either on Twitter, they mention him every other tweet. Plus they got a new video with them 2, Eric Maynor, Decquan Cook, in the studio rapping with Wocka Flocka.

He also redid the Thunder anthem that plays as part of intros, it's a basketball anthem song so it's a rap song about the team, makes sense right, no problem there. But like most rappers "from the hood," dude couldn't even for just one track resist the urge to make illicit references to sex, drugs, and violence and they still blast that shit in OKC arena like it's family friendly or something pregame, again because of the KD/Harden influence.

Wow. Thanks for all the info, I knew nothing about any of that stuff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    OP, do you're homework. Rose has never been arrested, nor can you even prove he has broke a law. Your jealousy makes you resemble a female. Locate your nuts to make sure you have any at all.

It's a known fact Derrick Rose is far from intelligent. But when it comes to being humble there are no other players like him at this young of an age besides you're boy Durant.

Derrick cheating on his SAT doesn't make him a bad person. Like it has been said he would have been straight to the league if not for the age requirement. College education/ graduation was never in the plans.

Way to totally discredit a young kid who made it out of one of the toughest hoods in the country.

Then again I suppose you made this thread due to the fact that you are a young kid yourself. Don't worry, your balls will drop eventually and puberty will follow sometime after.

Riddle me this..... What score did DRose have to get on his SAT to win the MVP award before Durant wins his first though KD's been in the league one year longer????

I don't know, I guess you'll have to ask the person who took Rose's SAT for him!!!! Bada bing! I'll be here all night!!

YoucallYoulose = pre pubescent 12 yr old girl.

Rose = MVP
    Which has nothing to do with the fact that he still cheated on the SATs

KingKobe
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

wat a disgrace to black ppl its ok to be gangster but if ur dumb, dont hide it. im not a drose fan anymore

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingKobe
    wat a disgrace to black ppl its ok to be gangster but if ur dumb, dont hide it. im not a drose fan anymore
    Are you 12?
    "Im not a Drose fan anymore" like it's supposed to mean something...

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

lol your a *** too along with the op..

KingKobe
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
    Are you 12?
    "Im not a Drose fan anymore" like it's supposed to mean something...
    just saying nig. im proud of my race and am sad by all the hate us niggahs have recieved over the past centuries

just saying nig. im proud of my race and am sad by all the hate us niggahs have recieved over the past centuries
    What the **** does that have anything to do with this thread?