Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Re: So what do the Lakers do now that Dwight is going to New Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Dwight isn't going to New Jersey, its just a ploy to put pressure on the lakers, Dwights going to LA buddy, sorry to break your heart
    The conspiracies!

Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    No he wouldn't. The NJN haven't won any championships in the NBA while the Lakers get them all the time. Sometimes it is about putting franchises on the map vs going to play for one that already has a rich history.
    do you honestly think dwight would put his faith in the nets management lol, if I were him betting on my future, I sure as hell wouldnt.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by macpierce
    do you honestly think dwight would put his faith in the nets management lol, if I were him betting on my future, I sure as hell wouldnt.
    If he goes to LA what is he? Second fiddle to "GODBE", whom wouldn't even be a better player at that point, and he would always be in the shadow of shaq/kareem/wilt even if he won a few titles. if he goes to new jersey and wins a title he is suddenly an icon in brooklyn and would have brought the first title to the greatest city in the country in 40 years

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    If he goes to LA what is he? Second fiddle to "GODBE", whom wouldn't even be a better player at that point, and he would always be in the shadow of shaq/kareem/wilt even if he won a few titles. if he goes to new jersey and wins a title he is suddenly an icon in brooklyn and would have brought the first title to the greatest city in the country in 40 years
    If he goes to LA he would become the biggest star in the whole town, because CP3 wont crave the spotlight the media will love him, kids will love his horrible sense of humor and akward skits he is always doing, he is extremely marketable and lakers FO will do everything they can to market the hell out of him. In NJ he gets to play with Deron and Kim Kardashian's bitch and rot in the most culturally void backwater in America.

Red face Re: So what do the Lakers do now that Dwight is going to New Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by macpierce
    Why is that? What have they done Wrong? Deron and potentially Dwight? Terrible management.. Smh. Shut up

If he goes to LA he would become the biggest star in the whole town, because CP3 wont crave the spotlight the media will love him, kids will love his horrible sense of humor and akward skits he is always doing, he is extremely marketable and lakers FO will do everything they can to market the hell out of him. In NJ he gets to play with Deron and Kim Kardashian's bitch and rot in the most culturally void backwater in America.

Brooklyn? Culturally devoid? What you smoking homie?

some possible reasons why Howard is choosing the Nets over LAL

He doesn't want to be in Shaq's shadow
    He can't deal with the pressure that would be placed on him in LA a premier club
    Maybe he sees Kobe as only having a few years left and sees Paul as not the same as pre injury Paul

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    some possible reasons why Howard is choosing the Nets over LAL

He doesn't want to be in Shaq's shadow
    He can't deal with the pressure that would be placed on him in LA a premier club
    Maybe he sees Kobe as only having a few years left and sees Paul as not the same as pre injury Paul
    well at least you said 'possible'

was about to rip this post to shreds lol

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    well at least you said 'possible'

was about to rip this post to shreds lol
    Yea I'm not presenting them as sure fire facts or anything like that frankly I'm not sure why he would honestly want the Nets over LAL.

Very good NBA starter

If Paul goes to the lakers officially, Dwight will want to hop on. The Lakers ORG will always make it a point to get something done for star players. Dwight is 22-12-with 2 blocks a game.... Those don't grow on trees

Yo crossover what are your "sources" saying now?

Michael Jordan of ISH

bump

Made that high school varsity squad

There's nothing culturally void about Brooklyn, New York...Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    There's nothing culturally void about Brooklyn, New York...Just saying...
    Yes, but there is a lot devoid in Nick Young's brain, and it ain't just cultural either.