Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default D-Rose moving around fine in practice, set to play (according to ESPN again)

Source: ESPN
    Derrick Rose participated in Team USA's shootaround this AM at MSG. Moved well, I'm told, and still on course to play vs. Dominican Republic
    Just so Bulls fan know I'm have no agenda. This is the latest update.

Cool.

Default Re: D-Rose moving around fine in practice, set to play (according to ESPN again)

ehhh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: D-Rose moving around fine in practice, set to play (according to ESPN again)

Espn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    ehhh….. negged.
    Is there anything I post that you will rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Is there anything I post that you will rep?

Honestly, I will rep you for an objective post as soon as you stop being an asshole. You just post 99.9% garbage. And here is a back handed compliment but still a compliment

[QUOTE=Dengness9]Honestly, I will rep you for an objective post as soon as you stop being an asshole. You just post 99.9% garbage. And here is a back handed compliment but still a compliment

[QUOTE=Dengness9]Honestly, I will rep you for an objective post as soon as you stop being an asshole. You just post 99.9% garbage. And here is a back handed compliment but still a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    That guy is bad but your posts are just as bad. You just don't post as much as him.
    nice name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    That guy is bad but your posts are just as bad. You just don't post as much as him.

Seeing as you had nothing better to do than create a username such as the one you have, I think it's pretty clear the type of posts you bring to this forum.

I have been on this site for 5-6 years before and plenty quality posters unlike yourself know Im crazy but I bring plenty to the forum.

I don't start troll threads ever either. You are a Rose hater so you don't like me.

Shh.

Dengness9 acting all high and mighty when in actual fact he's in red too.

Dengness9 acting all high and mighty when in actual fact he's in red too.

I just got in red this month for the first time in my 7 years on this website.

Why? Because of Alt Acct losers. No other reason. Im at -27 which isn't that far from the green. I don't really care though because the rep system is flawed.

It only works in exposing the worst posters on the site like you with many red bars.

P.S. Im one of the longest tenured posters left at this point.

Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

Source: ESPN

Just so Bulls fan know I'm have no agenda. This is the latest update.

Cool.
    OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRAp00SxP30

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
    Oh it's this guy again with this video...again...

I'm getting so SICK AND TIRED of that dunk video. We're in 2014 bro, ROLES have been swapped. Dragic is now the MVP-calibre PG while Rose is nothing but a has-been never-was.

pos.

Seeing as you had nothing better to do than create a username such as the one you have, I think it's pretty clear the type of posts you bring to this forum.

I have been on this site for 5-6 years before and plenty quality posters unlike yourself know Im crazy but I bring plenty to the forum.

I don't start troll threads ever either. You are a Rose hater so you don't like me.

Shh.
    Find a post of mine where I said anything negative abt rose. The username is because of bow big of an issue his return was made by media.
    Stop being an idiot.

Shh.
    Find a post of mine where I said anything negative abt rose. The username is because of how big of an issue his return was made by media.
    Stop being an idiot.