Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Explosion in NY!

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    So what is going on right now?

CNN downplaying the situation. Notice how its no big deal.

I think its a big ass deal.
    This ruined their plans. They were suppose to talk about the birther and disarm non issues all weekend long in the hopes of somehow hurting Trump's momentum. Now these possible terrorist attacks will only strengthen Trump's support..which am sure they are not happy about.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    This ruined their plans. They were suppose to talk about the birther and disarm non issues all weekend long in the hopes of somehow hurting Trump's momentum. Now these possible terrorist attacks will only strengthen Trump's support..which am sure they are not happy about.

Yes. We need to elect Trump and ratify the Patriot Act 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
    That's not why anyone assumes he's a muzzie, they assume the perp is a muzzie because the vast vast vast majority of terrorism incidents in the US are perpetrated by muslims.

!

Bring us some tangible numbers before you say shit like that spanky. Because it makes you look like an asshole.

Also, when you consider those numbers, I want you to consider what the general public perceives as "terrorism".

You guys are something else.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bring us some tangible numbers before you say shit like that spanky. Because it makes you look like an asshole.

Also, when you consider those numbers, I want you to consider what the general public perceives as "terrorism".

You guys are something else.
    Last 5 terrorist attacks in the United States have been committed by Muslims.

ISIS just took responsibility of Minnesota FFS.

Last 5 terrorist attacks in the United States have been committed by Muslims.

ISIS just took responsibility of Minnesota FFS.

And when you research it still doesn't even come close to the "vast vast" majority.

And again, what defines a "terrorist attack?" Because there have been several attacks that weren't Muslims over the years.

I don't even think the Muslims that HAVE committed acts of terrorism even account for the "vast vast" majority of Muslims that occupy the United States.

The numbers do not support the arguments here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    And when you research it still doesn't even come close to the "vast vast" majority.

And again, what defines a "terrorist attack?" Because there have been several attacks that weren't Muslims over the years.

I don't even think the Muslims that HAVE committed acts of terrorism even account for the "vast vast" majority of Muslims that occupy the United States.

The numbers do not support the arguments here.
    At what point are you going to realize these people are the problem?

I have publicly raised awareness on ISH about Muslims 2.5 years ago with Nick Young. It use to be just the two of us and now its no big deal. People are starting to recognize it. I would say half of this message board feels the same way as I do.

It's the apologists...when are you guys finally going to admit that we do have a problem with these people. We don't have a severe problem like the rest of the world but we need to stop it before it becomes a norm here.............................................. .................................................. ....................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    What can Trump do about this?
    Get Bill Gates to shut down the internet and zing the terrorists on twitter.

Banned

What will he do?

The ban of Muslims would be a nice start.

What will he do?

Can't do attacks in America if you can't get into America.

Banned

What will he do?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    We finally agree. His son did not die for this shit and he was known to do some shady shit himself.

Remember the dirt that came out on him and why is mom standing their like a nice little submissive wife?

I really wanted to hear what she had to say but dad was hogging the mic.

We finally agree. His son did not die for this shit and he was known to do some shady shit himself.

Remember the dirt that came out on him and why is mom standing their like a nice little submissive wife?

yep we all know she wasn't 'allowed' to speak .. for some reason dems/liberals, whatever they call themselves, overlook the extreme oppressive nature of hardcore muslims and support them .. why is that ? doesn't make sense .. it's not like they're some big voting group .. you'd think they'd be condemning the shit out of them but it's the opposite

Banned

You should be more worried about what the Republican speaker of the House has to say:

[INDENT]Paul Ryan On Stopping A President Trump's Muslim Ban: We'll Sue Him!

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) has made clear he doesn't agree with a proposal put forward by Donald Trump -- whom Ryan has endorsed -- to ban Muslim immigration into the United States, but in an interview with the Huffington Post Thursday, [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan floated taking a President Trump to court if he tried to implement such a ban or some of his other controversial proposals unilaterally.

Banned

You should be more worried about what the Republican speaker of the House has to say:

Paul Ryan On Stopping A President Trump's Muslim Ban: We'll Sue Him!

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) has made clear he doesn't agree with a proposal put forward by Donald Trump -- whom Ryan has endorsed -- to ban Muslim immigration into the United States, but in an interview with the Huffington Post Thursday, [COLOR="Red"]Ryan floated taking a President Trump to court if he tried to implement such a ban or some of his other controversial proposals unilaterally.

“I would sue any president that exceeds his or her powers,” Ryan said[/COLOR]
    in a back-and-forth about Trump's claims that he could implement a Muslim ban or build a Mexican border wall without congressional approval.

Getting rid of all Muslims and Mexicans in America is a racist/xenophobe pipe dream that will never come true.
    Not worried about Ryan. He is a another no-good-doer.

Anyways...watch this attack be spun as some white supremacy shit.

This guy literally claimed the constitution says something that it doesn't then pulls out a pocket-constitution and smugly asks "have you even read this?"