Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: ISH Vote: #1 Player in NBA history (2016 ISH GOAT List: Troll Edition)

Kobe by far

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Default Re: ISH Vote: #1 Player in NBA history (2016 ISH GOAT List: Troll Edition)

U guys have ruined this forum. In case u havent noticed, its only u guys in every thread. U have driven every respectable and knowledgeable fan outta here with ur repetitive drivel that lacks any humour or wit. This forum used to have threads that delivered. This bron stan era is just plain boring. You'd think you guys were duncan fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    U guys have ruined this forum. In case u havent noticed, its only u guys in every thread. U have driven every respectable and knowledgeable fan outta here with ur repetitive drivel that lacks any humour or wit. This forum used to have threads that delivered. This bron stan era is just plain boring. You'd think you guys were duncan fans.
    You are officially disqualified from voting.

Decent playground baller

Dude enters a joke thread and has a meltdown

You know how you see fouls more when they're committed by the team you're rooting against? It's kind of like how you think the forum sucks now. Kobe gets dissed a lot and it makes you sore in the butt.

Yea no. This forum used to be kobe fam trolling bron 24/7. The only difference is instead of like 5 alts, it was 20 idiots. This thread has a lot of non lebron stans too so you're wrong again as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    You know how you see fouls more when they're committed by the team you're rooting against? It's kind of like how you think the forum sucks now. Kobe gets dissed a lot and it makes you sore in the butt.
    U r mistaken if u think i cant laugh at kobe. There just isnt any funny or creative material coming from the bron stans.

Its nearing a point where bronnies wont have anyone left to argue or debate with. Everyone on the other side has lost interest.

Decent playground baller

U r mistaken if u think i cant laugh at kobe. There just isnt any funny or creative material coming from the bron stans.

Its nearing a point where bronnies wont have anyone left to argue or debate with. Everyone on the other side has lost interest.
    Could you point me to the posters who are Bron stans in this thread? Because right now it seems you are throwing a tantrum and blaming LeBron stans even though I'm not so sure most posters here are Bron stans. There are only 2 obvious ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarky Narc
    Could you point me to the posters who are Bron stans in this thread? Because right now it seems you are throwing a tantrum and blaming LeBron stans even though I'm not so sure most posters here are Bron stans. There are only 2 obvious ones.
    Ok my tantrum might be a bit misplaced but go take a look at all the 'legit' GOAT voting threads. Those are more a joke than this one. And i think u can at least on sum level identify with what im saying about the bron stan era.

I usually hit open layups

I don't think these votes are serious.

Decent playground baller

Ok my tantrum might be a bit misplaced but go take a look at all the 'legit' GOAT voting threads. Those are more a joke than this one. And i think u can at least on sum level identify with what im saying about the bron stan era.
    I haven't been on this forum that long, but from my experience on other forums, it seems to be the same but simply stans of a different player. The internet was filled with Kobe stans, and now it is filled with LeBron stans. Now you must know what Jordan fans had to deal with when people were claiming Kobe as good as Jordan.

kobe maybe should've been 11. Almost nobody gave him votes before hakeem came up however, even non-Lebron guys. It's your guys fault you didn't show up to vote especially when RRR3 was still doing the couning.

Kobe

Local High School Star

D'Alphagelo

kobe