Default Fun fact: Tim Duncan is the only player in nba history to win in 3 different decades

1999 - FMVP
    2003 - FMVP
    2005 - FMVP

Top 5 DOA

**** Russell
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 08-16-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Typo mistake

Default Re: Fun fact: Tim Duncan is the only player in nba history to win in two different decade

90s-00s-10s

Default Re: Fun fact: Tim Duncan is the only player in nba history to win in two different decade

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    90s-00s-10s
    OP is a special kind of retard.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Makes it 3 decades as a starter. Thanks again

I don't know who brought you here, keep your negative energy to yourself or gtfoh. You can ignore my posts no one forced you to post here.

Stop disrespecting the man he did more for the league than the media are leading you to believe. Doesn't mean because he is humble and a quiet kinda guy and doesn't need to be a media where like (FroBe, Shaq, LeBron, Jordan) that he can't be top 5. Because he is.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

I don't know who brought you here, keep your negative energy to yourself or gtfoh. You can ignore my posts no one forced you to post here.

Stop disrespecting the man he did more for the league than the media are leading you to believe. Doesn't mean because he is humble and a quiet kinda guy and doesn't need to be a media where like (FroBe, Shaq, LeBron, Jordan) that he can't be top 5. Because he is.

The [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck are you even talking about, kid? Stop melting down all over the place. Did you get into your mom's liquor cabinet?

What's a media "where"?

Decent playground baller

NBA Superstar

Well change the thread title..

The [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck are you even talking about, kid? Stop melting down all over the place. Did you get into your mom's liquor cabinet?

What's a media "where"?
    The word "melting" seems to be ISH's favourite.

No I actually dove inside your mom's pus$y. Tell her to shave and clean next time. That sh1t stinks. Well not really surprising, you came out of her sh!t.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

What is going on

The word "melting" seems to be ISH's favourite.

No I actually dove inside my mom's pus$y. Tell her to shave and clean next time. That sh1t stinks. Well not really surprising, I came out of her sh!t.
    Meh. I've never been with your hick ass turd licking "mom".

Can't really tell your inbreb [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]unt mom to clean up downstairs.

I do not touch anything under a 7 and your [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]unt mom is a negative. Go back though. That's the only one you're gonna see in your entire life.

lol kokoworld going off