Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Default Does Durant still go to the Warriors if the Warriors won the championship?

Serious question, what happens with Durant if the Warriors won. Would he still go to the Warriors? Does he stay in OKC? Does he go to Boston?

Default Re: Does Durant still go to the Warriors if the Warriors won the championship?

who gives a fck?

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Default Re: Does Durant still go to the Warriors if the Warriors won the championship?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    who gives a fck?
    Given the numerous hypothetical situations discussed on this site, I figured it was a worthy conversation.

Obviously. The pitch the Warriors made was that they were gonna win chips without him. No one seriously thinks Durant is the missing link to a 73 win team

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Obviously. The pitch the Warriors made was that they were gonna win chips without him. No one seriously thinks Durant is the missing link to a 73 win team
    I read that Kerr said the Warriors "need" him and would have won the chip with him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DingDengDong
    I read that Kerr said the Warriors "need" him and would have won the chip with him this year.
    No fcking shit they would have won, they were a possesion away, them winning the title wouldn't have stopped a coward like durant from joining the Warriors lol

I don't think he would have joined if they won it all.

I think he would've left OKC though. Maybe Miami or Boston. I'm not quite sure. But the more time passes, the more it seems like he secretly didn't like playing with Westbrook.