Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-15-2019, 11:32 PM   #1
PWB15
Local High School Star

Default I normally dont say the series is over after game 1 but it just may be because....

Kyle Lowry won't ever score 30pts again in this postseason

That was a HUGE TREAT for raptors fans and the fact that they still lost is a crushing defeat and they may not recover from that. That was the most pts Lowry has scored this postseason and it was wasted because of these two unproductive mutherfuxkers below

Green...……...6pts

Gasol...…….6 pts

They may not get swept but I will bet my rent for June and July that Lowry won't score 30pts again
PWB15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:36 PM   #2
SouBeachTalents
We aint, go-in nowhere

Default Re: I normally dont say the series is over after game 1 but it just may be because....

Everyone was saying the same shit after the Celtics absolutely destroyed the Bucks in Game 1 last series, and we all saw how that ended up I would think people would learn by now not to make knee jerk reactions after just 1 game
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:37 PM   #3
LAmbruh
Landslide honors

Default Re: I normally dont say the series is over after game 1 but it just may be because....

it's going 7

Celtics were up 2-0 and 3-2 on the Cavs last year in ECF
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:38 PM   #4
And1AllDay
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAmbruh
it's going 7

Celtics were up 2-0 and 3-2 on the Cavs last year in ECF

And1AllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:44 PM   #5
NBAGOAT
NBA rookie of the year

Iím sticking with bucks in 6 but come on now. No expected Lowry to score 30, someone else can easily break out for a good game
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:44 PM   #6
PWB15
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
Everyone was saying the same shit after the Celtics absolutely destroyed the Bucks in Game 1 last series, and we all saw how that ended up I would think people would learn by now not to make knee jerk reactions after just 1 game

But who else is going to score 30 again in addition to Kawhi? Remember they are playing a better team this round and don't have HCA.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:47 PM   #7
PWB15
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
Iím sticking with bucks in 6 but come on now. No expected Lowry to score 30, someone else can easily break out for a good game

Like who? Maybe Siakam but that's about it. Green is useless as usual scoring under 10 pts like he did a total of four times in the previous series. Gasol is useless on the offensive end as usual scoring 6 pts and scored under 10 pts five times vs the sixers. So I don't know who else can give 20 to 30 in addition to Kawhi
Old 05-15-2019, 11:50 PM   #8
NBAGOAT
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWB15
Like who? Maybe Siakam but that's about it. Green is useless as usual scoring under 10 pts like he did a total of four times in the previous series. Gasol is useless on the offensive end as usual scoring 6 pts and scored under 10 pts five times vs the sixers. So I don't know who else can give 20 to 30 in addition to Kawhi

They donít need necessarily 20-30. A few guys scoring 15 instead of under 10 could work too( Iíll throw out ibaka as one). Mil shot poorly today but torís defense could play better possibly
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:34 AM   #9
sportjames23
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents

You forget where you're posting at, my dude?
sportjames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:39 AM   #10
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Don't we ever learn on ish from making topics this early? This happens every year, on multiple occasions
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:52 AM   #11
paksat
National High School Star

the only reason the raptors have got this far is because kawhi has completely taken over games

I've watched quite a few of their games and this raps team is full of chokers and brick layers

if I had bet money I'd say bucks in 5, but it's gonna be a sweep unless kawhi goes ape shit
paksat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: