Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Why does she look for other men to do it? Can anyone help me out here?

Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

She won't ask from a virgin like u

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Why does she look for other men to do it? Can anyone help me out here?
    Shes bordering whale status my dude. Unless Curry is Pierce Brosnan status

Look at how slim Stephs mom stayed for Dell. Steph probably prefers girls to be somewhat like his mom if his dad is any indicator.

Maybe it's just personal bias but I don't find big girls attractive. Many dudes lose the spark for their SO if they get fat.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

His wife looks fine in some angles but not in others. Especially when she cakes on make-up.

I think her weight fluctuates due to her pregnancies though.

I don't have many rules in my life, but one rule is that my wife needs to be hotter than my mom. Thank god my mom is not hot!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
    I don't have many rules in my life, but one rule is that my wife needs to be hotter than my mom. Thank god my mom is not hot!

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob
    His wife looks fine in some angles but not in others. Especially when she cakes on make-up.

I think her weight fluctuates due to her pregnancies though.
    She just literally needs to lose weight which she will I think unless Steph wants to have more kids but she has a chubby face. People with Chubby faces needs to remain as lean as possible. I have a chubby face and I looked like a moon when I was fat.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

He doesn't watch enough anime I guess? Why don't you fill in OP? You are apparently slaying ass left and right?

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    She just literally needs to lose weight which she will I think unless Steph wants to have more kids but she has a chubby face. People with Chubby faces needs to remain as lean as possible. I have a chubby face and I looked like a moon when I was fat.
    I think females should have round faces. That's a more feminine aesthetic than angular faces in my opinion.

But as a man I agree with you. It does come down to personal preference too though.

Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon
    Wait, how old is this kid?

What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

Jameer's childishness is hilarious...but at least he isn't so retarded he doesn't know where Oakland is. Take this L, bitch.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 05-19-2019 at 01:25 AM.

Wait, how old is this kid?

What did I miss?
    Jam is a college student. I'm 21 so I think he's 19 or 20

I think females should have round faces. That's a more feminine aesthetic than angular faces in my opinion.

But as a man I agree with you. It does come down to personal preference too though.
    Round face is fine but if weight gain shows on your face alot, you gotta realize that you have to be somewhat lean. Also think she puts on too much makeup. I think shes pretty enough to not need that much. The extra cake adds layers to her face exacerbating it.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Round face is fine but if weight gain shows on your face alot, you gotta realize that you have to be somewhat lean. Also think she puts on too much makeup. I think shes pretty enough to not need that much. The extra cake adds layers to her face exacerbating it.
    Just post on Jameer. Stop using your alt.