Home of the 16

Lightbulb Laker Drama: D'Lo & Nick Young -- Swaggy P admits to cheating on Iggy.

I'm sure you guys heard it, but for the ones who haven't seen it yet:

Apparently, recording the conversation was meant to be played as a joke, but the kid kept it on his phone. Some are saying that hackers hacked into his iCloud storage & sold it.

This is $LakerGold from TMZ. Thank you.

Thoughts?

Default Re: Laker Drama: D'Lo & Nick Young -- Swaggy P admits to cheating on Iggy.

Cant stand Young, hopefully he gets from the team

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Laker Drama: D'Lo & Nick Young -- Swaggy P admits to cheating on Iggy.

Nick Young is a loser, but Russell just broke about every rule in the man handbook that you could. It's terrible what he did. I don't know how he can recover from this one. It won't just be his Lakers teammates that are really upset with him, but it will be the whole league and just guys in general. You can't trust a guy like that. It could really mess up his career potentially. This will for sure hurt his confidence on the court. I know we talked about before how Byron wasn't playing Russell as much in the beginning of the season because he was so immature. This obviously shows just how bad he is. This is something you don't do to anyone regardless of whether you're in the NBA or not. It's for sure going to take a while for it to blow over.

Luckily for Nick Young, he really didn't admit to anything. People are automatically assuming because he's a NBA player with that repuation, but Young wasn't even careful with his words and didn't say he did anything wrong at all.