Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Brony gives School Presentation on manliness

https://youtu.be/QTAse0e1w1c

Try not to cringe

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Brony gives School Presentation on manliness

Yet he's indirectly advocating for treating animals with compassion and dignity.

An infinitely more masculine and virtuous endeavor than snitching and trying to shame misfits; or whatever your intention was, scrub.

Banned

Cultural Marxism destroys everything it touches.

5-time NBA All-Star

Nick, you utilize these terms which are the EXACT same thing I did about six or seven years ago when diagnosing what's wrong with the world. It's as if my sins are being reflected back to me towards the rambling sof your character. There's a better way to look at this:

The truth is all that is good is from God.

All that is negative is from the self or from Devil who deviates people from the Straight Way.

The various other secondary and tertiary agents/labels need not be utilized in-depth.

"Cultural Marxism" or better restated as the lack of Divine Command theory and an absolute universal morality each and every soul is to be held accountable for; is but an aftereffect of the destruction of the nation's previous glue of Christianity in the post-1960s. Without religion, there is no structured civilization. Without a deliberate active effort to want to come nearer to God, man is left entertaining his own vain devices, pleasures, distractions, and diversions.

Keep it simple.

As for how it concerns your soul, Nick, consider it time to really stick and adhere to a very refined and comprehensive sense of right and wrong. There's a better way of being a moral being.

Consider making baby steps. Memorize these by heart, where they come from, why they are there and more importantly, apply them. http://www.friendsofsabbath.org/Furt...0TESTAMENT.pdf

Stay steadfast on the journey, brother. We've made tremendous strides since our teen years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Nick, you utilize these terms which are the EXACT same thing I did about six or seven years ago when diagnosing what's wrong with the world. It's as if my sins are being reflected back to me towards the rambling sof your character. There's a better way to look at this:

All that is negative is from the self or from Devil who deviates people from the Straight Way.

The various other secondary and tertiary agents/labels need not be utilized in-depth.

"Cultural Marxism" or better restated as the lack of Divine Command theory and an absolute universal morality each and every soul is to be held accountable for; is but an aftereffect of the destruction of the nation's previous glue of Christianity in the post-1960s. Without religion, there is no structured civilization. Without a deliberate active effort to want to come nearer to God, man is left entertaining his own vain devices, pleasures, distractions, and diversions.

Keep it simple.

As for how it concerns your soul, Nick, consider it time to really stick and adhere to a very refined and comprehensive sense of right and wrong. There's a better way of being a moral being.

Consider making baby steps. Memorize these by heart, where they come from, why they are there and more importantly, apply them. http://www.friendsofsabbath.org/Furt...0TESTAMENT.pdf

Stay steadfast on the journey, brother. We've made tremendous strides since our teen years.
    May Gawdbe smile upon you, brother

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Keep it simple.

Meltdown

Yuck

Some people are uncomfortable with manliness

That's okay

Banned

I saw a kid (around 10) get out of a car holding a mlp stuffed toy. His father looked so ashamed.

That Youtube Channel Name

BronyAutismArchives

LMAO saw this as a related video, thought it would be a laugh...I wasn't wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A

'Do I have to keep you away from petting zoos so you don't f^ck the little horses'

His dad is so ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    LMAO saw this as a related video, thought it would be a laugh...I wasn't wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A

'Do I have to keep you away from petting zoos so you don't f^ck the little horses'

His dad is so ashamed
    I haven't seen this in years