NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Elder Scrolls Online (console)

Picked up a copy today. Hopefully going to find some time tonight or this weekend to play. Pretty stoked on this game, seeing as I pretty much only play MP games these days to play with buddies. Sadly, i know i wont have enough time to dive too deep into it and see everything the game has to offer.

Any of my ISH brethren giving this a try?

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online (console)

Idk man I'm tempted because I want an open RPG like that. Skyrim was easily the best purchase for me on the PS3 from an money-hours put into it stand point.

But the whole point was how big and how much you could do in. I feel like the MMO is going to be limited which feels anti-Elder Scrolls. You literally tell your own story in any manner you can think of. In an MMO you lose that immersion.

Plus with Bloodborne to get through, and trying to get good before Street Fighter and Tekken drop I don't think I'll carve time for it. Which I never said about Skyrim.

Been playing this since release with my buddies. Having a blast. Level 12 now.

They are working on the server issues because there's so many people playing.

People need to stop comparing this to elder scrolls games, skyrim for example. This is an mmo, totally different.

Easily best mmo to get on consoles. Plus no sub fee makes this a great buy. Will be playing this for a while.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

this games pretty damn fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    this games pretty damn fun.
    Heck ya it is...I'm 32 now. Having a blast with my buddies too.

It's OK, but coming from PC MMOs it's nothing special. I have a V5 on PC so obviously I still enjoy it in spurts. I enjoy it when I want some fantasy sword magic bullshit, but overall pretty generic. Get's old after a while, is still very linear (damn near on rails), PvP sucks, and it doesn't encourage playing multiple characters.

Hit VR14 couple days ago. While I wait for my friends to catch up I'll be doing arena, PvP, Vet dungeons and getting more material to craft a heavy armor set and light armor.

Took me since the console release to hit vet 14. Was very fun and I am still having a blast.