Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Westbrook: I wasn't ready for Kobe, he is the best player in the league

Westbrok FG% through 4 games-55%
    After Kobe switched on him for the last 2 games-33%

Kobe is amazing. Easily one of the greatest perimeter defenders ever.
    NBA players know it too-http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1167381/index.htm

Last edited by Jacks3; 05-02-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Westbrook: I wasn't ready for Kobe, he is the best player in the league

Is it just me, or does most every player in the league say Kobe is the best when asked?

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Is it just me, or does most every player in the league say Kobe is the best when asked?
    I know. I don't get why though...

Very good NBA starter

Because Kobe gets by on pure skill whereas LBJ needs the refs to get it done.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    you should find a new sport to watch because you dont understand basketball

Very good NBA starter

oh, u mad.

Decent playground baller catquickspider's Avatar

those are some words of wisdom

Banned

Only Makes sense.
    Or you can be a conspiracy theorist and say NBA player ALL have a agenda against Lebron lol

Westbrok FG% through 4 games-55%
    After Kobe switched on him for the last 2 games-33%

Kobe is amazing. Easily one of the greatest perimeter defenders ever.
    NBA players know it too-http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1167381/index.htm

Westbrook basically shot 50% in game 6. You can look at the stats and make a real argument because 3 of his misses were last second heaves to end a quarter, and 2 more of his misses we're heaves when he was passed the ball as the shot clock was about to expire. He shot well in game 6 and was the Thunder's best offensive player in a 1 point loss.