Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Jonny Flynn Couldn't Even Be The Best Player On His Australasian League Team

In the Australasian League, they have votes and awards for best player of each team. Jonny Flynn didn't even win the award for best player of his own team. Chris Goulding did.

Default Re: Jonny Flynn Couldn't Even Be The Best Player On His Australasian League Team

Fairly average player to begin with, and a shell of himself after the hip surgery.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Jonny Flynn Couldn't Even Be The Best Player On His Australasian League Team

Johny Flyn couldn't even be on an NBA TEAM, yet he's considered 1 of the best players on his euro team..

And this is suppossed to further your euro>nba agenda how?

your really reaching guy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Johny Flyn couldn't even be on an NBA TEAM, yet he's considered 1 of the best players on his euro team..

Euro teams in Australia...

How ****ing retarded are you?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    How ****ing retarded are you?

Tell me what's the point of this thread? Are international players better than NBA players?

Their not, eurleauge sucks and is straight minor leauges compared to the NBA.

Once again ill ask you this question that you always avoid, if international bball is as amazing as you claim then why don't the best prospects in the USA skip the NBA and go straight the euroleague, and then so why do so many foreign prospects enter their name in the NBA draft and choose to skip the euroleauge??

Tell me what's the point of this thread? Are international players better than NBA players?

Their not, eurleauge sucks and is straight minor leauges compared to the NBA.

Once again ill ask you this question that you always avoid, if international bball is as amazing as you claim then why don't the best prospects in the USA skip the NBA and go straight the euroleague, and then so why do so many foreign prospects enter their name in the NBA draft and choose to skip the euroleauge??
    Wow, you really ARE retarded. OK.

guy is an athletic competitor. he would have been ok at everysport, but never good at anything. i think his height stopped him from being good in the nba.

Banned

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he like 2nd in the league in both points and assists in the NBL. Not sure what the australiasian league is but i thought he did well in the NBL. Only watched a couple games this year but the NBL style is vastly different to the NBA and even Euroleague. It's like comparing apples to oranges, doesn't rely on athleticism at all which is a big part of a lot of the american guys who don't really gel in the NBA. They have the athleticism to make it through college and make a roster but don;'t have the talent to stick so end up in other leagues

Better NBA career than V-Span though

Is 6 an evil number?

Many players (not all) drafted at that position have sucked or have had bad reputations (Antoine walker, yi jianlian, Robert Taylor, Ron mercer etc...)

Brandon Roy is the only great player and even he got hexed. Lol
    Last edited by 9512; 03-25-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Just for the record, it's the Australian league, not Australasian

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he like 2nd in the league in both points and assists in the NBL. Not sure what the australiasian league is but i thought he did well in the NBL. Only watched a couple games this year but the NBL style is vastly different to the NBA and even Euroleague. It's like comparing apples to oranges, doesn't rely on athleticism at all which is a big part of a lot of the american guys who don't really gel in the NBA. They have the athleticism to make it through college and make a roster but don;'t have the talent to stick so end up in other leagues
    The NBL IS the Australasian League. It's not a league for just Australian teams. It's a league for Australasian teams (Australia and New Zealand).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    Is 6 an evil number?

Many players (not all) drafted at that position have sucked or have had bad reputations (Antoine walker, yi jianlian, Robert Taylor, Ron mercer etc...)

Brandon Roy is the only great player and even he got hexed. Lol
    lilard and gallinari? Udoh?
    It's just a position where a player who is hyped up but hasn't produced usually falls too. Because of this they can go either way