Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #76
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

kwaj = Man of the Year.

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #77
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRockets
wade has never shot 32 fts, i know shaq once had 39 attempts, but it wasnt in the regular season.
I was kidding. But honestly, I'd even be impressed if Wade scored 81 off free-throws. Give the man his just due, it was a Superman type performance.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #78
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Remember the game like it was yesterday.. maybe he'll pay homage to that game tonight against the Warriors
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:08 PM   #79
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
Remember the game like it was yesterday.. maybe he'll pay homage to that game tonight against the Warriors
Word to Chick Hearn. That would be money. Today I wore my Kobe "81" shirt and broke necks and had people asking me where I got it. Luckily I had someone buy it for me at Staples last year and send it out.

Lucky bastards in Cali today were out in full force to get Nike's exclusive release of Kobe's 81 points game kicks. Which, IMO, were the best colorway.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:09 PM   #80
scotpollardshair
I airball my layups

scotpollardshair has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Jan. 22, 2006: A sluggish stagnant Los Angeles Lakers team was down by double digits (14) to the Toronto Raptors going into halftime. Kobe Bryant was as Lamar Odom describes him dead silent in the locker room, with an expressionless facial gesture. What happened after that is history. Kobe would take the court and single handedly bring his team back scoring 55 points in the second half to end the night was an astonishing 81 points on 61% shooting. The defecit that was 16 turned into a victory by 18 (122-104). What started out as a disaster for a Lakers team/fanbase turned out to be a memorable night marked by true greatness.

Thank you Kobe Bryant!

I'm watching the game even as we speak on. NBATV, began 1:00pm Easter Time
scotpollardshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:11 PM   #81
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotpollardshair
NBATV, began 1:00pm Easter Time
This ninja said "Easter Time"...
Old 01-23-2007, 02:18 AM   #82
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

well he celebrates by scoring half of 81.

one thing similar though, both games, the lakers didnt play any defense
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:19 AM   #83
Rocker09
Rock & Basketball

Rocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected poster

^ the lakers also came from behind.....they were trailing 79-70 in the third
Rocker09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:42 AM   #84
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just wanted to add this, this thread has been the most reasonable debate about Kobe ever seen on this board between Mamba and Kwajo/SAKF and the rest.
Could it be the fact AAP or *insert hard core Kobe nutnugger* haven't entered this thread yet? Hmmm...
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:33 AM   #85
sgvxsc3
I airball my layups

sgvxsc3 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
Word to Chick Hearn. That would be money. Today I wore my Kobe "81" shirt and broke necks and had people asking me where I got it. Luckily I had someone buy it for me at Staples last year and send it out.

Lucky bastards in Cali today were out in full force to get Nike's exclusive release of Kobe's 81 points game kicks. Which, IMO, were the best colorway.
pictures pictures pictures

....of the shoes
sgvxsc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: