Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default durant will beef up jus like lebron, KG, etc did

i know KD cant bench 185 and he gets pushed around, but KG was soooo skinny and lebron was jus as skinny, and now look at those two, especilly lebron...he's built like a tank...just give it some time and KD will have some muscle on him.

btw, i cant believe i'm defending him, lol.

Default Re: durant will beef up jus like lebron, KG, etc did

Lebron was the most built NBA player at his position I had ever seen. Now Kobe and TMac were skinny.

Lebron was bigger than Durant when he was 13.

And KG was thin, but still strong. Plenty of people have been skinny, but not all of them haven't been able to bench 185 right before they plan to play a physical game with men that can bench SOOO much more.

I remember Livingston struggled with strength before coming in, and being small and brittle sure hasn't helped him. Now Im a Livingston lover as I think he's hella skilled, but if he doesn't find a way to get stronger at the pg position he'll always have a problem. Durant is supposed to be a sf or maybe pf, he's got A LOT of work to do

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    Lebron was bigger than Durant when he was 13.

And KG was thin, but still strong. Plenty of people have been skinny, but not all of them haven't been able to bench 185 right before they plan to play a physical game with men that can bench SOOO much more.

I remember Livingston struggled with strength before coming in, and being small and brittle sure hasn't helped him. Now Im a Livingston lover as I think he's hella skilled, but if he doesn't find a way to get stronger at the pg position he'll always have a problem. Durant is supposed to be a sf or maybe pf, he's got A LOT of work to do

I don't know if Livingston's problem is really his strength because he is quick. I think his problem will be to stop getting knee injuries.

NBA lottery pick

if u look at a pic of lebron when he was a senior in HS, he was pretty thin...i never once said lebron was as weak or skinny as KD, i was jus sayin that KD will get stronger and bigger.

look at a pic of lebron in HS and look at a pic of lebron now

I wouldn't worry about his strength. He's a good player and the trainers will work with him on his conditioning. By this time next year, he'll be benching over 200 pounds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    look at a pic of lebron in HS and look at a pic of lebron now
    Welcome to the wonderful world of STEROIDS!!!

lol: smh:

thats a pic of him when he was a soph or freshman
    Last edited by mhsbasketball; 07-10-2007 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mhsbasketball
    thats a pic of him when he was a soph or freshman
    yeah, I remember from nbadraft.net during his senior year he was listed at a legit 6'8 and 240 pounds.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Most rookies get bigger and more built over the summer before their first season. T-mac was skinny as hell when he entered the league. Just give Durant some time.

In other news if you give Durant time he'll be better in 3yrs than he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Most rookies get bigger and more built over the summer before their first season. T-mac was skinny as hell when he entered the league. Just give Durant some time.
    i know people will say i'm talking out of my ass here, but durant is nowhere NEAR as athletic as T-mac when he entered the league.

Defense? Whats that? The Italian's Avatar

if u look at a pic of lebron when he was a senior in HS, he was pretty thin
    Bron was 240 pounds when he entered the draft. He was built like a tank before he even set foot on a NBA court. James has been huge for a long time now. He was neothing like Durant when entering the league.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Italian
    Bron was 240 pounds when he entered the draft. He was built like a tank before he even set foot on a NBA court. James has been huge for a long time now. He was neothing like Durant when entering the league.
    247 to be exact, but yea those LeBron pics at latest are as a sophomore because of the uniforms.

And even if he never touches a weight in his life, Durant will fill out because he's only 19.

National High School Star

Most players in the NBA are genetic freaks...but Lebron is a freak even compared to other players in the league. Durant shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Lebron when it comes to build....Durant will obviously bulk up and be a good player in the league, but he will never be as big as Lebron...he probably isn't even genetically capable of reaching that size..like mentioned earlier, Lebron was equal to Durant when he was in Jr. High still...