Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I rep Lakers!

Default I still have this strange feeling Lebron will go to the Clippers

Lebron & CP3 are homies. He has a home in LA. He respects Doc. The have the necessary pieces.

I also think he gets Wade to sign for cheap too.

CP3
    Wade
    Lebron
    Deandre

& trade Griffin for the complementary pieces.

I hate the Clippers by the way. Durant to Lakers & Lebron to the Clippers. The three best players in the NBA will be playing in Cali (Steph, Durant, Lebron)

Banned

Default Re: I still have this strange feeling Lebron will go to the Clippers

Zero chance lebron goes to the west. Once you are in the finals anything can happen so it's a smarter move staying east where it's an easy run.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

This is easily the most retarded thread i've ever seen on this site.

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    This is easily the most retarded thread i've ever seen on this site.
    Really? Stick around and your head might explode.

One ball and two overdribbling ballhogs. Match made in hell

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Zero chance lebron goes to the west. Once you are in the finals anything can happen so it's a smarter move staying east where it's an easy run.
    you're a decent poster, please stop using kobetard logic...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    you're a decent poster, please stop using kobetard logic...
    Why is that kobetard logic? Honestly would you rather face Spurs, OKC, Golden State, Memphis, Clippers on the road to the finals or heat, celtics, raptors, hawks?

If Durant leaves OKC it could play a big part in where he goes as it's undeniable the east has an easier path right now. It's more competitive this year on the low end and the difference is improving but it's still a fair easier run once you hit the play offs.

LeBron and KD are gonna team up in the east.

book it. maybe in New York with Porzingis and Melo.

Nah CP3 and Bron can't play together, chemistry would be appalling, they'd be bitch slapping each other mid court, first game

ive been studying lebron's career for a while now.. he will go to the most stacked team possible and toss the ball during crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Test
    ive been studying lebron's career for a while now.. he will go to the most stacked team possible and toss the ball during crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    One ball and two overdribbling ballhogs. Match made in hell

In addition to two biggest playoff choker .
    What
    A
    Time

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Lebron & CP3 are homies. He has a home in LA. He respects Doc. The have the necessary pieces.

With what cap? Is he signing for the minimum?

And Bron would be a horrible fit when Paul is most effective running the offense, same with Blake. And even if we deal Blake, in your scenario, you want to sign Wade? Where's the floor spacing coming from?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to sign Bron, then trade him on December 15th for pieces that fit!

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

This..

Zero chance he goes west.. He probably wants to sign elsewhere but after the whole coming home media bs his hands are tied..
    Will be epic if the heat knock them out this year