Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: Im trying to decide if Kidd has the most perfectly thrown pass ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZizsAdutYo

I wish I could find a version of this that wasn't recorded with a potato smeared in Vaseline.

Anyway, this was a 300 year old Arvydas Sabonis throwing a true no look pass in a Game 7. Sucks that Bonzi Wells got fouled before he could put up a shot.
    Great pass thanks

And hes he does look at least 250 But still great pass

Default Re: Im trying to decide if Kidd has the most perfectly thrown pass ive ever seen.

Very good NBA starter

Nice passes, but I think the best pass is those "threading the needle" type passes in a packed front court. NOT bounce pass, but like that Lebron pass. Magic and Bird have a bunch of those.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    That was literally already posted... in the OP itself. Thanks for not paying attention and going through life blindfolded as usual, though. Great contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    That was literally already posted... in the OP itself. Thanks for not paying attention and going through life blindfolded as usual, though. Great contribution.
    Someone's being a b**** today

I rule the local playground DocSlam's Avatar

P E N N Y

Quote Originally Posted by DocSlam
    P E N N Y

Penny had 1 where he caught an offensive rebound in the air and made a similar pass like this before landing down.

I try passes like this on the regular but usually idiot teammates bobble it out of bounds not expecting it. But I don't have recordings of this since I'm a scrub that plays for love of the game and not moneyz.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Penny had 1 where he caught an offensive rebound in the air and made a similar pass like this before landing down.

I try passes like this on the regular but usually idiot teammates bobble it out of bounds not expecting it. But I don't have recordings of this since I'm a scrub that plays for love of the game and not moneyz.

YEs he does. I thought I had it in my files but I cant find it. I'll post it later...

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZizsAdutYo

I wish I could find a version of this that wasn't recorded with a potato smeared in Vaseline.

Anyway, this was a 300 year old Arvydas Sabonis throwing a true no look pass in a Game 7. Sucks that Bonzi Wells got fouled before he could put up a shot.
    Sabonis had a pass a game that were just .

Guy was a joy to watch.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

That reminded me of the Odom no look oop to Miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpa-AajVmcI

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNofLzzPOJg

Nothing beats it

Overall style though, nobody beats j-dub