Default Two-way stars vs Offensive superstars - Ex: (Klay vs Kyrie; Butler vs Westbrook)

Who's side are you on?

I pick the Two way stars.

How come when people are naming their top 10. Kyrie and Westbrook are often ahead of Klay and Butler who are much better overall players than Kyrie and Westbrook?

Discuss.

Default Re: Two-way stars vs Offensive superstars - Ex: (Klay vs Kyrie; Butler vs Westbrook)

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Who's side are you on?

I pick the Two way stars.

How come when people are naming their top 10. Kyrie and Westbrook are often ahead of Klay and Butler who are much better overall players than Kyrie and Westbrook?

Discuss.
    Because we don

Really Bruh?

Default Re: Two-way stars vs Offensive superstars - Ex: (Klay vs Kyrie; Butler vs Westbrook)

Most all the elite teams over the last couple of decades had at least one great 2 way guard except for maybe the Spurs who's whole frontcourt was elite defensively. Even if they weren't efficient shooters, then at least elite playmakers. Jordan, Stockton, Kidd, Kobe, Billups, Rondo, Klay. It's a great recipe for winning. Very few of the most successful teams had offensive superstars at guard.

I'm taking Klay and Butler over Kyrie, Kemba, Lillard and Westbrook any day of the week even though Westbrook and Kemba can defend good when they feel motivated.

Westbrook is terrible offensively