Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: 3Ball's Top 10 List

I see nothing wrong in that list even if I would shuffle the order a bit. The names are on point tho...

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Sounds like you should have him number 1

But how can someone have Wilt at 2 and Lebron out of the top 10?
    I think everyone has him at least top15. I can easily name 10 above him without hating.

I have him in that Duncan/Kobe/hakeem class. The top 5 should be reserved for truly transcendant players. Russells 11 rings. Wilts 70 revords. Mj having double fmvps than the runner up. Etc. i think Curry the way he impacts the era. Era-Altering Impact. I gotta put him there too.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    I see nothing wrong in that list even if I would shuffle the order a bit. The names are on point tho...
    The order IS the problem though...many things 3ball and really anyone criticizes Lebron for...you could criticize Wilt EVEN MORE...so it makes no sense.

Imagine 3ball CONSTANTLY shitting on Westbrook EVERY. SINGLE. DAY...then having Oscar Robertson at number 2 all time.

Just goes to show that 3ball is LEGIT an autistic loser obsessed with MJ who feels PERSONALLY threatened by Lebron...like 3ball's world would be shattered if someone was a good as MJ.

Pyscho...

highly disagree with kobe and to me it just fits his mj agenda

explain it 3ball

the guy is a team killer, jackson said so himself

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    I always wondered the same thing.

Its like being a Shaq fan and naming yourself FreeThrow. Or being a Kobe fan and naming yourself PlayoffTripleDouble.

Shits wild
    This one is too easy, so gonna pass

Did you SEE his comments about Curry? He calls Curry "gimmicky" and an "average baller" simply because Curry was mentioned in the same sentence as MJ on this board.
    Lmao Hilarious if true

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He used to make legit arguments but contradicts himself constantly now as he hates on whoever the next up and coming guy is.

One day he'll hate on a statpadder/monopolizer for their lack of teamwork, the next hell hate on a teamwork guy for not monopolizing. no consistency in his arguments anymore. thats what happens when you d!ckride one guy into infinity.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    He used to make legit arguments but contradicts himself constantly now as he hates on whoever the next up and coming guy is.

One day he'll hate on a statpadder/monopolizer for their lack of teamwork, the next hell hate on a teamwork guy for not monopolizing. no consistency in his arguments anymore.

He hates on Lebron for "statpadding" and losing more than winning in the finals...yet puts WILT number 2 all time

Imagine him hating on Westbrook everyday but then listing Oscar Robertson at 2nd all time.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

He hates on Lebron for "statpadding" and losing more than winning in the finals...yet puts WILT number 2 all time

Imagine him hating on Westbrook everyday but then listing Oscar Robertson at 2nd all time.

Where is this list though??

Are we supposed to take your word or something? Cuz right now you have just made a thread with no substance.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Where is this list though??

Are we supposed to take your word or something? Cuz right now you have just made a thread with no substance.
    It's on the 3rd page of his "the goat playoff stats" thread.

I was calling out his insanity and got him to post his top 10 list...which clearly reflects his insanity even more.

Basically he is in a lose-lose here cause he can only admit to "trolling" with that list and then lose all credibility (like he has any) and he has to defend the list...which he can't since he put Wilt at 2.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

It's on the 3rd page of his "the goat playoff stats" thread.

I was calling out his insanity and got him to post his top 10 list...which clearly reflects his insanity even more.

Oh ok. Will check out. Thanks.

Btw, I've said it many times.........but.......3ball does not represent the views of Chicago Bulls fans or the Chicago Bulls organization. All views and opinions are of his and his only.

Local High School Star

Other than Kobe being on the list, the order is pretty solid. LeBron needs to be on the list at some place, I'd say probably right before Duncan and Hakeem or maybe a touch higher. But take away the stupid LeBron/Kobe BS from this list, and it is 95% of the way to a great list.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I would love to see where he actually HAS lebron.... lol... doesnt make sense to put a guy with that GOAT level overall basketball ability/longevity and top 5 worthy accolades outside top 10... you either have him there or nowhere, even if its #9-10 (as stupid as it still is).... even if its #99 all time... just... dont... its better to just like act like he doesnt exist...
    I would like to be invited to the early screening of the Jordan Flopping Collection.

Is 3ball Jeff or Kblaze?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

1. MJ
    2. Wilt
    3. Kobe
    4. Bird
    5. Magic
    6. Shaq
    7. Kareem
    8. Russell
    9. Duncan
    10. Hakeem

Dude has WILT at number 2...so you KNOW all the shit he says about Lebron is just trolling/hating

Also we've seen him shit on Kobe when he was compared to MJ and claim Kobe wasn't top 10 as well...I'm ready for the posts where he claims Curry isn't even a top 50 player.

I'm starting to think 3Ball is actually Jeff.
    Wilt actually had goat stats

Lebron doesn't

What stat does lebron have that is #1 all-time

I'll wait

And career totals don't count, although he isn't#1 in any of those either

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Wilt actually had goat stats

Lebron doesn't

What stat does lebron have that is #1 all-time

I'll wait