Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Recent purchases..

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    There are at least 10 of these threads from a while back..I just decided to make a new one.

The shoes are overpriced, as are all premier designer lines, but they are absolutely the best money can buy as well.
    You see what I'm getting at, though. Had you started the thread with a pair of Nikes it's whatever. This is just the nature of discussing your expensive, straw shoes. They're different and unaffordable.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Not true at all. A name does not equal quality.
    It's not the name brand at all. The general public doesn't recognize Salvatore Ferragamo either, and they're probably my favorite designer for leather goods.

So apparently purchasing something of high value is absolutely pointless if it isn't out of necessity. I guess anyone going to the NBA Finals is a fool, just throwing away $1,000-$10,000 on a sporting event ticket
    you really are trying too hard. no one really cares what you do. if you wanna wear ugly shoes(which a college kid really has few if any appropriate opp to wear) and ill fitting blazers then feel free to do so.

buying expensive gucci shoes in college just makes you come off as a douche. I know this because I went to school with trust fund babies who tried extremely hard not to push people away with their cash. It doesn't show status because you most likely didn't earn it and it just seems like you are trying too hard. I will spend money on shoes(I have to for work) but not on some shoes that I'll only wear once a year to some outside event that I won't even want to attend.

Lastly, you have a vivid imagination.
    Last edited by IGOTGAME; 05-07-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    you really are trying too hard. no one really cares what you do. if you wanna wear ugly shoes(which a college kid really has few if any appropriate opp to wear) and ill fitting blazers then feel free to do so.
    I wear tassell loafers, moccasins, and drivers just about all the time. I sometime wear sperrys, other than that I wear no other shoes.

That shoe isn't a dress shoe, it's a casual shoe to be warn with something like white linen pants and a sport shirt

I wear tassell loafers, moccasins, and drivers just about all the time. I sometime wear sperrys, other than that I wear no other shoes.

That shoe isn't a dress shoe, it's a casual shoe to be warn with something like white linen pants and a sport shirt
    I know it isn't a dress shoe. It is a casual shoe that can be worn on a limited amount of occasions.

when are you wearing white linen pants on the regular wit sports shirts and gucci shoes. sorry but only a douche would wear that unless on vacation or going to some stuffy outdoor get together.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

and

(more like two months ago)

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I know it isn't a dress shoe. It is a casual shoe that can be worn on a limited amount of occasions.

when are you wearing white linen pants on the regular wit sports shirts and gucci shoes. sorry but only a douche would wear that unless on vacation or going to some stuffy outdoor get together.
    So I guess anyone wearing this is an automatic douche?

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Bought the fight on HD last night
    2 18 packs of coronas and one bottle of patron magnum
    Ordered pizza for everyone who came over my house

Man I miss being able to spoil myself and not everyone around me

I'll assume you mean plus the ugly shoes.Unless he is going to an outdoor event or work then I would assume he was a douche. Just aren't many places wear that is appropriate for a college aged kid.

No, unless he flaunts it in the internet.

High School Starter

To be fair, you don't have be a douche just to dress well. Dressing to impress when you're around just shows you care about your appearance.

That said, there's a line between dressing well and just being a douche to impress people.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere