Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #46
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Should the Clippers be broken apart or sold? Hear me out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
WTF, is this pick on the Clippers day or what?

The Trolls figured out they couldn't win an argument about the Lakers and look for a softer target in LA Get a life people!!!!
Clippers are good now and are making solid deals.....that old team sucks can be put to rest for now.

They don't really hate the Clippers they are just trying to bait me and other Clippers fans. Which is why I've stayed out of the threads . I mean you know there is a problem when Cavs fans who just got the 3rd pick and had their only true success as a franchise in the Lebron era are bagging on you. This isn't something I take seriously TBH. Sure a few good seasons in the 80's-90's in the Mark Price era but the Clippers had a couple good seasons in the 90's too.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 08-29-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #47
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
They don't really hate the Clippers they are just trying to bait me and other Clippers fans. Which is why I've stayed out of the threads . I mean you know there is a problem when Cavs fans who just got the 3rd pick and had their only true success as a franchise in the Lebron era are bagging on you. This isn't something I take seriously TBH. Sure a few good seasons in the 80's-90's in the Mark Price era but the Clippers had a couple good seasons in the 90's too.
True story
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #48
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the NBA doesn't decide to rescue Brooklyn by moving them to Seattle the Clippers are the next best bet
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #49
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

History doesn't matter. They are good now and profitable. If anything a team like the Cavs, Toronto, or Milwaukee.
senelcoolidge is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: