Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #16
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you rage when you're playing a competitive game?

Back in the day when I actually played COD, hell yes.
Shit was funny too. Funniest shit is when I get angry, yelling, and then I come back, and spout off with some shit like "that's what happens when you piss me off and cheat". Looking back, its hilarious at how angry I get and some of the stupid shit I say. LOL...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #17
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When i was a young pup, I would rage the hell out and destroy controllers and shit. I'd punch holes in the walls, I broke a foosball table, I destroyed my dads picture/frame of his wedding 'cause D-Wade hit a game winner against me on 2k9 or some shit.

I actually stopped raging when I got into online gaming.
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For whatever reason, I rage far more when playing single player games. I just sometimes get pissed off at artificial aspects of games that just shouldn't goddamn happen! I broken a controller playing Dark Souls. I slapped the right stick hard in frustration and it came right out and broke all the plastic around it.

Multi-player? I just get the natural "chaos" of it all and accept that crazy weird shit will happen. Just gotta take it in stride and hope to troll the hell out of someone else the next time.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #19
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
For whatever reason, I rage far more when playing single player games. I just sometimes get pissed off at artificial aspects of games that just shouldn't goddamn happen! I broken a controller playing Dark Souls. I slapped the right stick hard in frustration and it came right out and broke all the plastic around it.

Multi-player? I just get the natural "chaos" of it all and accept that crazy weird shit will happen. Just gotta take it in stride and hope to troll the hell out of someone else the next time.
Dark Souls: Where Rage Happens
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #20
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Yeah I get pretty mad. Outside of video games I'm the most chilled out guy, and it takes a heck of a lot to get me angry. But when I get into video game mode, if I die from some bullshit, or just something goes wrong from an opposing player getting lucky or using some exploit, I just sit there going 'wow, wow, wow'.

This is pretty much what I'm like. I usually just call the game bullshit and stop playing for a while. This isn't even that bad a reaction though. I used to play in a clan and one of our members had gone through 5 controllers from raging.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: