Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Preseason Game #1: Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) @ Washington Wizards (0-0)

I dont know who I hate more Iggy or Speights. I think Speights wins this, why is he here? Leave!

Default Re: Preseason Game #1: Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) @ Washington Wizards (0-0)

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont know who I hate more Iggy or Speights. I think Speights wins this, why is he here? Leave!
    This is a tough one, between iggy throwing absolute bricks and speights doing near nothing. I'm going with speights, iggy is world class on the defensive end, I'll give him that, but, Philly needs to get his outta there if they want a championship run.

More like Matt Boner HB40TheNextStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by entropy35

oo, that boy is dirty. Just saw it on sportscenter.

Man, for how nice Evan Turner looked I'm surprised nobody is talking about him.

16 pts, 7 boards.

my god flip saunders has a LOT of work to do.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Just saw some highlights of the game, and the Wizards floor looks 1,000% percent better than the old ugly ass colors, and the jerseys are much improved as well. That blue and gold shit looked like piss.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Just saw some highlights of the game, and the Wizards floor looks 1,000% percent better than the old ugly ass colors, and the jerseys are much improved as well. That blue and gold shit looked like piss.
    Too bad the team doesn't look like its improved much.

kings fan

Jan Vesely didn't look so bad in the few minutes that I tried to tune in. Seemed to fit in well offensively and defensively, meaning he's got a solid foundation to build on, meaning he doesn't have to worry about fitting in, just has to worry about getting better.