Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win a championship together.

Again....Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win a championship together and it doesn't matter who their head coach is. These guys just don't compliment each other. Just a bunch of your turn, my turn hero ball shit. The way they play when they're both on the court doesn't leave room for their teammates to be effective. You can't win 16 games by playing 2 on 5 in the playoffs.

Fvck man.....I'm starting to melt down and we're not even halfway through the season.

Banned

Default Re: Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win a championship together.

What a bold statement to make in Kevin Durant's last season in OKC...

Default Re: Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win a championship together.

Kevin's gonna look GOOD in the 6ix.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    What a bold statement to make in Kevin Durant's last season in OKC...
    Since you obviously don't know what I know.....I'll let you in on a little secret. Kevin Durant is going to return to the OKC Thunder next season. I'm 100% sure of this.

Agreed. But Id like to add its mostly due to Westbrooks low iq.

Banned

Westbrook should be the 6th man, truth be told. It would be better for the team. They should get a decent veteran pass first PG to run the offense.

Imagine a second unit lead by Russell Westbrook. The NBA would just give up. He would destroy other teams bench guys. He would have an easier time stuffing his stats too.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Yep.

I can't believe Durant puts up with this shit.

I'll take Westbrook for the Knicks, team him up with kp6 for the next 10 years and take my chances.

He's right though, they really don't compliment each other

Agreed. But Id like to add its mostly due to Westbrooks low basketball iq.
    Fixed

I know a lot of people don't understand this, but despite all the amazing things Westbrook does on the court....he doesn't play smart/championship basketball. Half the time he's just out there playing a guessing game and it's obvious. Especially for a person who has watched every single Thunder game since they came to OKC.

I rule the local playground

durant westbrook chemistry makes iverson and melo look like scottie and mj, pure petty "you shot the last 2 now it's my turn" bs. (Westbrook still won't admit 6 11 durant taking a contested 3 end of the game makes far more sense then him taking it)

its do or die, either they are gonna hit all their shots or miss all theirs in bunches

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    its do or die, either they are gonna hit all their shots or miss all theirs in bunches
    Right and they don't give anyone else a chance to shoot when it gets down to crunch time. No matter what play the coach draws up

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    Right and they don't give anyone else a chance to shoot when it gets down to crunch time. No matter what play the coach draws up
    Can't blame them. The talent on the rest of the team sucks.

NBA lottery pick

This is quite possibly the most ironic post I've ever read.