Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Howard Or Yao

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Howard Or Yao

Yao obviously

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Injuries are the worst part of sports. Losing well at least you had the chance to play, but getting injured and only thinking of what could've been really sucks.

And yea Yao really is a good guy, so humble never complains, never demands the ball (actually one of his weaknesses). The guy was just a nice guy, sad that this kind of thing happens to the nice ones.

Really enjoyed watching him play though.

I feel sorry for Yao, seems like a nice guy and always played hard

I heard he's rehabbing now, so maybe he will play again. Not sure what the chinese did to him before birth/while young but I hope he can live a normal life after basketball..Some of the long term effects of hgh/peps etc arent pretty... Obviously his body is starting to crumble and i think if he goes down again he should call it quits...

Sad to see because he was a real force when healthy.

Hard to choose who is better because Yao was a few years ago now and Dwight is now so its not really relevant anymore imo... Yao was pretty much unstoppable, excellent ft shooter etc, if both healthy you would have to choose yao but thats not a reality anymore, so I guess Howard wins it.

If dwight keeps on improving he will be better than prime yao anyway i think, if he can work on the ft's and a few more post moves he will be pretty much unstoppable, basically he is now anyway. Only problem is that his team is shit and lets him down...

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Not sure what the chinese did to him before birth/while young but I hope he can live a normal life after basketball..Some of the long term effects of hgh/peps etc arent pretty... Obviously his body is starting to crumble and i think if he goes down again he should call it quits...
    I never thought of that but that sounds very believable.