Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Lightbulb Some good reading if you have a taste for Houston tears and are slightly sadistic

Default Re: Some good reading if you have a taste for Houston tears and are slightly sadistic

hahaHA! that's awesome. Got one for the Warriors too?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Some good reading if you have a taste for Houston tears and are slightly sadistic

LMFAO.

This is a Rockets forum and they are his FANS.

"I wanna die."

"Literally every possession he walks the ball up the court directing traffic, looks up, 5-7 seconds left on shot clock. What an abomination"

"This dude loves to be humiliated. I'm not going to be a party to it."

"I had enough of this choke artist!"

"Me either. Harden led teams are a pure gimmick. Playoff harden is real and he’s absolute trash"

"This is so humiliating as a Rockets fan..

I think Harden loves to be humiliated."

I mean we all know the issue with Houston. Too much ball dominance. You can't hold the ball for 20 seconds and not have one teammate touching the ball and expect to beat great teams. No way. CP3 is completely in the right here. There has to be more balance. They got sufficient talent to win. But their style is completely inferior.

Obviously, this post season was a huge detriment to Harden's legacy.

[QUOTE=stalkerforlife]LMFAO.

This is a Rockets forum and they are his FANS.

"I wanna die."

"Literally every possession he walks the ball up the court directing traffic, looks up, 5-7 seconds left on shot clock. What an abomination"

"This dude loves to be humiliated. I'm not going to be a party to it."

"I had enough of this choke artist!"

"Me either. Harden led teams are a pure gimmick. Playoff harden is real and he

This is GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    This is GOLD.
    Not gonna lie I had a blast reading this right after the Golden State series. Second time around is just as good as the first. It

My favorite so far is the guy thinking about harden secretly loving extreme humiliation

Houston fans are trying to rationalize and coming to the conclusion that Harden may have a legit fetish for getting humiliated, basically calling him the gimp from pulp fiction

Even the minds of the biggest haters of ISH couldn’t come up with shit like that

pw revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    pw revoked.
    Nooooooooooooooooo!

My bad for rubbing it in. But c

[QUOTE=warriorfan]My favorite so far is the guy thinking about harden secretly loving extreme humiliation

Houston fans are trying to rationalize and coming to the conclusion that Harden may have a legit fetish for getting humiliated, basically calling him the gimp from pulp fiction

Even the minds of the biggest haters of ISH couldn

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    LMAO.

Yes, he really believes Harden gets off on being humiliated.

Like a cuck or being beaten like a slave with a ball in his mouth stuff.

Shit man. That

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I mean we all know the issue with Houston. Too much ball dominance. You can't hold the ball for 20 seconds and not have one teammate touching the ball and expect to beat great teams. No way. CP3 is completely in the right here. There has to be more balance. They got sufficient talent to win. But their style is completely inferior.

Obviously, this post season was a huge detriment to Harden's legacy.
    Yeah CP3's a bitch but he's in the right. He at least knows how to keep feeding the hot hand.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Hard to imagine something topping that level of cuckery...

I mean if only there were a star player that made it to 5 finals and yet wasn’t able to manage a SINGLE Finals MVP. And the cherry would be if they couldn’t even wrangle up double digit votes in all those attempts.

But nah, that shit couldn’t be real.

Tg!!!