Thread: I miss Rob Ford

Default Re: I miss Rob Ford

rip. wish I kept my ford nation tshirt.

his family used to do BBQs and would literally invite everyone. my dad used to go and would campaign for him too. rip ROB truly a lovable guy. he would return every single call into his office when he was a councillor which is unheard of.

dude was a walking sitcom

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    rip. wish I kept my ford nation tshirt.

his family used to do BBQs and would literally invite everyone. my dad used to go and would campaign for him too. rip ROB truly a lovable guy. he would return every single call into his office when he was a councillor which is unheard of.
    That's why I don't get the Trump comparisons. Trump doesn't seem like a lovable guy at all.

Maybe Canadians are so nice that Rob Ford is like the devil. Seems like a genuine dude that loved Toronto...he was right about the subways it seems. Makes sense...

His brother looks like a sleazeball compared to him lol
    Last edited by Hawker; 01-14-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    That's why I don't get the Trump comparisons. Trump doesn't seem like a lovable guy at all.

Maybe Canadians are so nice that Rob Ford is like the devil. Seems like a genuine dude that loved Toronto...he was right about the subways it seems. Makes sense...

His brother looks like a sleazeball compared to him lol
    Rob was a good guy never met him personally but he was loved by a lot of people. Lets be honest being that sloppy of a fat fukk AND getting caught smoking crack is political suicide it made it easy for his enemies in the media and on the other side. It was hilarious though. People who voted for him will remember positively which is all that matters.