Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: NBA Players that seem to never get tired

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
    You say that, yet your really snarky comment implying his lack of a left-handed dribble makes me think otherwise. Don't try to pull that lol

You say you can't (or don't want to?) make any assumptions on players based on clips. Yet that is the best, and usually only source we have besides statistics. But I guess you don't really care that much about players past; not saying that it is a bad thing, but you shouldn't call me out for trying to study past players using the sources we have today. This is the YouTube era, after all.

Okay man. You are inferring way too much here.

Good day.

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Okay man. You are inferring way too much here.

Good day.
    Without even responding directly to my argument that you can study past players through sources, but instead dodging it by using numerous facepalms... whatever, this is ISH so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Good day man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    lol this thread is dumb.

just look at players MPG and post them.
    Not entirely accurate... you can probably say that for the 60s when no one really cared how many minutes were played (see: Wilt 48.5 mpg) but now coaches make sure to give their best players even just 40-41 minutes max even though they can possibly go the whole 48. It's more of playstyle if anything, see Magic running the fastbreak the entire game or Ray/Reggie running in circles and losing their man through screens.

If Lance Armstrong played in the NBA, he'd be the GOAT at this.