Default So Jordan and LMA reportedly took less money to get away from CP3 and Dame

I personally think both narratives are bullshit cos things are never that simple. However, it's interesting that the same media idiots who blame Kobe anytime a teammate leaves or FA doesn't sign isn't making the same connection with CP3 and Dame

Default Re: So Jordan and LMA reportedly took less money to get away from CP3 and Dame

Media likes attacking proven winners. Paul is a conference finals virgin and Lillard would prob write a letter if the media attacked him.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: So Jordan and LMA reportedly took less money to get away from CP3 and Dame

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    I personally think both narratives are bullshit cos things are never that simple. However, it's interesting that the same media idiots who blame Kobe anytime a teammate leaves or FA doesn't sign isn't making the same connection with CP3 and Dame
    LMA was getting away from Portland, not Dame. DJ probably was getting away from CP3. Kobe is with the Lakers. Everybody wants to be a Laker, so if they currently don't want to, it probably is legitimately because of Kobe.

I've heard about Jordan getting away from CP3 and I'll tell you this...it says a lot more about Deandre Jordan than it does Chris Paul.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I've heard about Jordan getting away from CP3 and I'll tell you this...it says a lot more about Deandre Jordan than it does Chris Paul.
    nah honestly it would be annoying to play with a flopping whiny b!tch like Chris Paul, the way he whines to the refs you kno he's terrible to deal with in the lockeroom

you do know that there's no taxes in texas and DJ and LMA will end up making more than they did with LA or portland

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Pretty much...a center with no real skill who had the best pg in the league bird feeding him for years making him look a lot better than he really is...and it's CP3's fault? DJ is clearly completely delusional about his skill and role he should have. The guy can't make a ft for his life, but wants a bigger role in the offense? Uh...even if you had some skills in the post...teams would just foul you because you are such a joke on the line.

Honestly the thing that annoys me about DJ the most is instead of actually BECOMING A GREAT DEFENDER...he wants to score more. The Clippers were in the middle of the pack defensively the entire year while campaigning for this overrated clown to be DPOY... He should care more about actually becoming the ELITE DEFENDER that the clippers were pretending he was.

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    you do know that there's no taxes in texas and DJ and LMA will end up making more than they did with LA or portland
    OK, so why haven't people said this when Dwight went away from LA? All I could hear was "Kobe is a cancer, no one want to play with him". In fact, because of the taxes, Dwight will make more in Houston through 4 years than he would in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror
    LMA was getting away from Portland, not Dame. DJ probably was getting away from CP3. Kobe is with the Lakers. Everybody wants to be a Laker, so if they currently don't want to, it probably is legitimately because of Kobe.
    OP was talking about Dwight. No superstar wants to play for the Lakers because the team sucks. Before Shaq came to town, Lakers had won 53 games they had a good team already.

Cali Love

[QUOTE=COnDEMnED]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...artner=ya5nbcs

"He was tired of Paul

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro

OP was talking about Dwight. No superstar wants to play for the Lakers because the team sucks. Before Shaq came to town, Lakers had won 53 games they had a good team already.
    He was talking about Dwight and FAs that didn't sign. It is delusional to think Kobe isn't part of the problem. Lakers won't be relevant again until Kobe is gone.

Decent playground baller

[QUOTE=COnDEMnED]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...artner=ya5nbcs

"He was tired of Paul