Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default Barkley Responds to LeBron's Tweet

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN.com
    LeBron James said via twitter recently that's he's keeping track of everyone, and he means everyone, who criticized him this summer amid his departure from Cleveland. You can move Charles Barkley to the head of LeBron's list. Never at loss for words, Barkley responded on 103.3 FM ESPN in Dallas yesterday, "I think that, number one, LeBron can go where he wants to. I had a couple of problems about the special. Thank God I was in Canada and didn't have to watch it, I thought that was stupid. I thought he should have told the Cavaliers in advance. And third, I think this thing has been planned all along and that's the only thing that really disturbs me...No matter how many he wins in Miami, it clearly is Dwyane Wade's team."
    http://proxy.espn.go.com/blog/sports...-lebrons-tweet

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Barkley Responds to LeBron's Tweet

barkley this guy is beating it to death now. It is NOT wade's team.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Actually.....it is.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

sez you

Why is it not Wade's team?

College star

you are being delusional. go seek help at once. It is Wade's team and that was shown throughout the introduction of hte players when wade was in the middle surrounded by lebron and bosh. was also shown through out the press conferences and with every pic they took as a team. It is wade's team and you are being a delusional jackass if you think its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Why is it not Wade's team?
    Because lebron is the better player, will control the ball more often (wade is a decent off the ball player; lebron has never played off the ball), and if the heat win the championship, I guarantee lebron gets the FMVP. Lebron is already ahead of wade on the mvp predictions so this should tell you enough. Lebron, even if he can act like a bitch is still the best player in the game right now.

Because lebron is the better player, will control the ball more often (wade is a decent off the ball player; lebron has never played off the ball), and if the heat win the championship, I guarantee lebron gets the FMVP. Lebron is already ahead of wade on the mvp predictions so this should tell you enough. Lebron, even if he can act like a bitch is still the best player in the game right now.
    So you honestly feel LeBron came to the Heat and Wade has been there his entire career and even brought a championship no lelss than 4 years ago, this is LeBron's team? And Wade even recruited him there.

I love Barkley. I hope Jordan, Bird and Magic respond to the tweet to.

Best player doesn't mean it's his team.

KG was the best player on Boston but you'd be labeled a retarded if you said it was his team over Pierce.

why live??

Nice one Chuck. LeBron needs to respect past greats. Guy is a b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will

KG was the best player on Boston but you'd be labeled a retarded if you said it was his team over Pierce.
    This was my consensus. I think he doesn't know what we mean by "Wade's team."

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    So you honestly feel LeBron came to the Heat and Wade has been there his entire career and even brought a championship no lelss than 4 years ago, this is LeBron's team? And Wade even recruited him there.
    I don't care who went where. Cleveland is a very crappy place and its hard to attract people there especially compared to south beach (one of the most desirable places in the country).

Lebron is the best player in the league. I don't think you guys will disagree about that. Lebron will be the statistical leader on this team and take over.

I don't care who went where. Cleveland is a very crappy place and its hard to attract people there especially compared to south beach (one of the most desirable places in the country).

Lebron is the best player in the league. I don't think you guys will disagree about that. Lebron will be the statistical leader on this team and take over.
    You're not getting in.

If Kobe came to the Spurs in like 07. It would still be Duncan's team.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will

I never really thought about whose team boston's was. I just though of them as the big three. They were all pretty even in their runs in terms of impact.

Lebron and wade are two top three guys. It's definitely different here when were talking about the best player in the league coming over.