Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: How has Vince Carter made the Magic a better team from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchCover
    He really hasn't, at least just Vince Carter. Ryan Anderson has probably made more of an impact on the Magic than Vince has this year, at least if you ask me. Redick is starting to come into his own as well and White Chocolate was an underrated pick up. Magic have played a very....cupcake schedule compared to the other contenders.
    Nonsense. They have played Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta and Phoenix, all top teams in the NBA thus far, and they have gone 3-1 against those teams. Add to this that Orlando's so-called cupcake schedule was made invalid by the fact they have been playing with tons of guys missing tons of games and the excuse about them playing a weak schedule holds no water.

NBA lottery pick

He really hasn't, at least just Vince Carter. Ryan Anderson has probably made more of an impact on the Magic than Vince has this year, at least if you ask me. Redick is starting to come into his own as well and White Chocolate was an underrated pick up. Magic have played a very....cupcake schedule compared to the other contenders.
    Oh look redziggyzag, arizaattack, ilovenba, rocketsgreatness, zaaahhh, clutchcityreturns, itruwarrior, dreamyaokobe, dreamshake,tmactoyao,Bizzlerockets, rocketsred4life, raptors tmac, ISUCKYAOSSALALAMI, Finalcountdown, Kg5mvp has a new ID.
    Last edited by ronnymac; 11-27-2009 at 12:57 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
    Nonsense. They have played Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta and Phoenix, all top teams in the NBA thus far, and they have gone 3-1 against those teams. Add to this that Orlando's so-called cupcake schedule was made invalid by the fact they have been playing with tons of guys missing tons of games and the excuse about them playing a weak schedule holds no water.
    IDude, t's the GREATEST YAO-ONLY-FAN TROLL on the net. Dont worry about him.

Wow absolutely owned RG.

RG is back!!!! Can't stay away from this site can you?? You just love insulting the Magic/Howard to death especially to people who don't care it's hilarious.
    Anyone with an over/under on how many posts before this account is banned. He usually starts with relatively good posts and then around 800ish he starts getting aggressive and slightly insane.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    RG is back!!!! Can't stay away from this site can you?? You just love insulting the Magic/Howard to death especially to people who don't care it's hilarious.
    Anyone with an over/under on how many posts before this account is banned. He usually starts with relatively good posts and then around 800ish he starts getting aggressive and slightly insane.
    It's not " Hillarious", it's downright sad

Ignore me, I'm a spaz...sorry plowking
    Last edited by Magic Vinsanity; 11-27-2009 at 10:35 AM.

How is that being "owned", answering a post? You inbred.
    He meant you owned him....

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Lol @ people bringing up this team's record as record as validation Carter makes them better when they'd have the same, if not better, record with Hedo.

Fact: Orlando Magic numbers are down across the board from last year. A year where they health with massive injuries.

Fact. Fact. Fact.

And its good to see Shaqattack make an appearance tonight. Running from me doesn't have to be a reality in your life. Stand up for your opinions even if it seems like I roast them on a daily basis.

Fearing me, it doesn't have to be.

Made that high school varsity squad Batman's Avatar

Vince has lost all lateral explosiveness. He can't get around his defender anymore and he looks like he is moving in slow motion.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    Vince has lost all lateral explosiveness. He can't get around his defender anymore and he looks like he is moving in slow motion.
    Right. Dude looks rather pathetic driving of the pick and roll. It's no surprise the Magic looked a hella of alot better in the second half against Atlanta when they rans plays for seemingly everyone except Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    He meant you owned him....
    Haha, my lack of ability to read a post meant I owned myself too...maybe I'm inbred

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Lol @ people bringing up this team's record as record as validation Carter makes them better when they'd have the same, if not better, record with Hedo.

Fact: Orlando Magic numbers are down across the board from last year. A year where they health with massive injuries.

Fact. Fact. Fact.

And its good to see Shaqattack make an appearance tonight. Running from me doesn't have to be a reality in your life. Stand up for your opinions even if it seems like I roast them on a daily basis.

"They would have as good of a record with Hedo". Really? Convincing argument.

They nearly lost to Boston in 6 games last year WITHOUT KG because they didn't have a guy who could take over down the stretch. Did you see the game vs the Celtics in Boston where VC won it in the 4th quarter?

Who cares what the team's numbers are? What matters is W/L record, particularly against good teams, including one team that certain trolls said they couldn't beat.

They've played a total of 12 games with Vince so yes it is extremely impressive to have the record they do particularly when you consider the games Nelson and Lewis missed and Howard's foul trouble.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

Fact. Fact. Fact.

Oh we want to play Fact games now.

Fact: The Orlando Magic have the best record in the East. They've obtained this record with Vince missing 5 games, Lewis missing 10 and are still winning without Nelson out there

Fact: They've beaten 3 of the top teams in the League despite not being at full strength all season

The "fact' that their numbers are down is more of a statistical anomaly caused by the many different lineups they've had to throw out there. Hedo had years to build up chemistry with this team, Vince has had a few months and while it's nowhere near ideal, you can't knock the results.

Basically you can throw out as much statistical minutia as you want but in the end one old adage is gonna always beat your argument, "SCOREBOARD B*TCH"

7-time NBA All-Star

Orlando is on pace to go 62-20 and finish as the top seed in the East as opposed to last year when they were 59-23 and finished as the 3rd seed.