Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Isiah Thomas just said Chalmers...

will average 16-20 ppg this season!
    Can I get a job at NBA TV, cause I could honestly be a better analyst than half of these guys. Just from the way he talked about Mario you could tell he's never actually spent any real time watching him play. There is a reason the Heat didn't let him handle the ball very often, and it's because he sucks at pretty much everything except spot up 3's. If he could average 16-20 ppg I'm sure there would have been at least ONE team trying to compete with Miami for his services this summer. Only reason he's still in the league is because Miami couldn't land anyone better.

Default Re: Isiah Thomas just said Chalmers...

It's possible if Wade gets hurt I guess.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Wade is gonna play every game, win MVP and Deng will spot up threes and average 30-40ppg.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by navy

Love Live Life

It's possible. Y'all act like dude a scrub. He had to sacrifice just like everyone else when Lebron was there.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

They won't hire 11 yr old for NBA TV.

Just face it. You're boy needs dem stacked teams doe

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    And if he takes 30-35 shots a game.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

on the lower end of that maybe.
    14-16 ppg isn't impossible.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

JT is it you that I have the 1500 word essay bet with regarding the Heat winning 50 games?

it's going to be the easiest bet i've ever won.

everyone that had to sacrifice their games next to lebron so he could get his stats, will have breakout years now that they are finally freed from the shackles put on them by the king of suboptimal play, Ledictator.

idk if chalmers will get 16ppg, but i guarantee he'll get at least 13-14, which would be like, almost 50% more than he got with Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    JT is it you that I have the 1500 word essay bet with regarding the Heat winning 50 games?

it's going to be the easiest bet i've ever won.

everyone that had to sacrifice their games next to lebron so he could get his stats, will have breakout years now that they are finally freed from the shackles put on them by the king of suboptimal play, Ledictator.

idk if chalmers will get 16ppg, but i guarantee he'll get at least 13-14, which would be like, almost 50% more than he got with Lebron.
    LeBron alone averages 27ppg, moron. Of course everyone's PPG will go up with LeBron gone. Unless you think Luol Deng can average that much.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VIP2000
    LeBron alone averages 27ppg, moron. Of course everyone's PPG will go up with LeBron gone. Unless you think Luol Deng can average that much.
    lebron's supporting casts ALL have a long history of underperforming... ever since he entered the league, his suboptimal style does that to his supporting cast - that's why the story is FREQUENTLY how lebron's teammates underperformed.

otoh, look at jordan - once he started winning championships, you NEVER heard a story about Jordan's teammates underperforming, because his style was more optimal.

show me ONE story of paxson, kerr, or bj armstrong underperforming.... there are none... those guys only hit some of the clutchest shots ever because they were wide open thanks to the defensive attention Jordan garnered.... and paxson, kerr and armstrong are all less talented than ray allen, norris cole or chalmers..

lebron's supporting casts ALL have a long history of underperforming... ever since he entered the league, his suboptimal style does that to his supporting cast - that's why the story is FREQUENTLY how lebron's teammates underperformed.

otoh, look at jordan - once he started winning championships, you NEVER heard a story about Jordan's teammates underperforming, because his style was more optimal.

show me ONE story of paxson, kerr, or bj armstrong underperforming.... there are none... those guys only hit some of the clutchest shots ever because they were wide open thanks to the defensive attention Jordan garnered.... and paxson, kerr and armstrong are all less talented than ray allen, norris cole or chalmers..
    r u trolling

Banned

you honestly think chalmers could average 13-14 lol