Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

moar

One of the most hilarious threads I've read here...
    This one and the "Son of Matt Geiger" thread are definitely in my top 5 as long as I'm lurking this site...

thnx guys

we have many new poster to these forum so i think were gone need more lesson because i see less brain posting to these forum so let have a new lesso n :

#6 a lesson dunk a basketballs

here a warning to you : these a very ADVANCED LESSON!!! if you dint not take my lesson to jumpballtip and dribbels you well not be able to do these lesson !! you well do a turnover and worst all your wel lnot jump high enough to do a dunks

these person here dint not read my lesson you can see he dont not jump high enough to do a dunks

now follow these step to do adunks :

step 1 : take basketballs to your hand
    step 2 : use what you learn to lesson 5 to dribble to baskets
    step 3 : VERY IMPORTANT STEP use what you learn to jumpablltip lesson and put all powers to your leg
    step 4 : bend to your leg and make a high jumps
    step 5 : make the basketballs into the baskets
    bonus step : hang to the baskets to the dunk to show that you own these court

very nice your now soon gone be a very nice brain poster to these forum and if your beta and cant not jump high enough to do a dunks well your can do a squat or some thing like that to improve your virtocal thank you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    thnx guys

we have many new poster to these forum so i think were gone need more lesson because i see less brain posting to these forum so let have a new lesso n :

here a warning to you : these a very ADVANCED LESSON!!! if you dint not take my lesson to jumpballtip and dribbels you well not be able to do these lesson !! you well do a turnover and worst all your wel lnot jump high enough to do a dunks

these person here dint not read my lesson you can see he dont not jump high enough to do a dunks

step 3 : VERY IMPORTANT STEP use what you learn to jumpablltip lesson and put all powers to your leg

very nice your now soon gone be a very nice brain poster to these forum and if your beta and cant not jump high enough to do a dunks well your can do a squat or some thing like that to improve your virtocal thank you

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    thnx guys

Any interest in coaching the Knicks next year, theoo?