Banned

Default Curry is one of the lowest IQ MVPs i have ever seen

And I started watching during the bad boys era. He is on par with Allen Iverson.

Default Re: Curry is one of the lowest IQ MVPs i have ever seen

For a guard I agree. He's also the best shooting MVP I've ever seen.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Well, you can tell a lot from a man (in his case, a boy) by how well he speaks and how they conduct themselves in interviews. Little Stephen has very limited vocabulary and mumbles a lot. Very awkward, almost. Similar to Klay. Off the bat, you can tell he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Almost reminds of Derrick Rose in that regard. Just a less retarded version.

That's why you see that he rarely runs the Warriors offense. All Draymond and/or Iguodala. That's where general intelligence comes into play. The game is all about X's and O's and it's difficult for him to pick apart the little things, the little things that separate the good from the great. He plays as much ISO ball as Durant and Westbrook with a lot of picks to get himself open. And when his shot isn't hitting, he is pretty much a liability on the floor. All flash, absolutely zero substance. He doesn't impact the game in any way, shape or form outside of his three point shooting ability.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Well, you can tell a lot from a man (in his case, a boy) by how well he speaks and how they conduct themselves in interviews. Little Stephen has very limited vocabulary and mumbles a lot. Very awkward, almost. Similar to Klay. Off the bat, you can tell he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Almost reminds of Derrick Rose in that regard. Just a less retarded version.

That's why you see that he rarely runs the Warriors offense. All Draymond and/or Iguodala. That's where general intelligence comes into play. The game is all about X's and O's and it's difficult for him to pick apart the little things, the little things that separate the good from the great. He plays as much ISO ball as Durant and Westbrook with a lot of picks to get himself open. And when his shot isn't hitting, he is pretty much a liability on the floor. All flash, absolutely zero substance. He doesn't impact the game in any way, shape or form outside of his three point shooting ability.
    Holy shit what a fantastic post. Agree with everything you said.

Not only is LeBron the best athlete I've ever seen physically , but also mentally. James is a basketball savant and naturally understandso x and os. He's a genius. Curry on the other hand is blind out there, and has absolutely no clue how to orchestrate an offense. Guy is retarded. ☺

I've never heard of a star point guard averaging more turnovers than assists. His behind the back pass to klay that sailed out of bounds is tge perfect example of his bad decision making. He really is a dumb guard. Needs to watch more tape in the off season.

Banned

This guy curry was really bad. He chucks 35 footers, does behind the back passes to a struggling klay

Doesn't even get the ball to Green, who was the only player who wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat
    And I started watching during the bad boys era. He is on par with Allen Iverson.
    known Cavs troll....^^^

just another gimmick account.

he crumbled under pressure.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Great IQ. Overconfidence. Wife doesn't scrub so Curry became a scrub