Default OFFICIAL ISH GT: Minnesota Timberwolves 0-0 @ Memphis Grizzlies 0-0.

[COLOR="Navy"]MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES[/color]

[COLOR="SlateGray"]MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES[/COLOR]

VS

TIME: 8:00pm EST

#It'sFeedingTime mother****ers!

get hype for Wiggins' debut!

Default Re: OFFICIAL ISH GT: Minnesota Timberwolves 0-0 @ Memphis Grizzlies 0-0.

Will definitely be watching this game to follow our former Canadians. Hope AB can make an impact.

Default Re: OFFICIAL ISH GT: Minnesota Timberwolves 0-0 @ Memphis Grizzlies 0-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Will definitely be watching this game to follow our former Canadians. Hope AB can make an impact.

This has been a great game.

Show Memphis some love, ISH

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Gasol is a beast. Memphis is a force if he can stay healthy.

Zach ****ing Randolph Knew he was a good pickup in fantasy. Put work tonight.

Shabazz and Dieg should start as I suspected.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Z-Bo and Gasol are still one of the best duos in the league. Conley and Allen are also pretty good players.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Wolves Nation. We are better than the critics thought as suspected. We really can't expect more than what they gave though. Pekovic was limited and we still were in distance to win. Welcome Bennett and finally they play Shabazz and Dieng more. And screw the refs for that was not a flagrant.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Z-Bo and Gasol are still one of the best duos in the league. Conley and Allen are also pretty good players.
    I love ZBo and Marc together. They compliment each other so well, and they're both tough.

I wanna credit ZBO for Memphis' win but Pekovic seriously handed him and the Griz the game. We fought on and weathered the storm though. I ****ing love this new Wolves team. AB was big time, Dieng looking like a GOD, and Shabazz playing with a ton of swag. Mo Williams giving our team serious offense in transition with those jumpers.

Not having Adelman is a breath of fresh air, seeing lineups change throughout the game. Flip is hungry.

Rubio also really ****ed us over with his turnovers. Dude will correct that and I expect Wiggins to get better. Thrilled with our bench play. Corrected the biggest issue we had last year while grabbing two #1 picks in AB and Wiggins LMFAO Thanks Cleveland.

I think this game was ours for the taking due to how many TOs Memphis had as well, they had a few issues from playing a really amazing game. Great game regardless.

I look forward to Detroit tmrw :)

Not airballing my layups anymore vinsanity2756's Avatar

Not a bad game for the t-wolves. Honestly i expected worse against a good memphis team. Thad young clearly had issues defending randolph, but that was to be expected. Offensively though he was great. I really liked shabazz's game tonight, a rebounding machine out there, working his tail off. The only thing I didn't like is that flip didn't give lavine some minutes, while budinger was clearly struggling, when his shot isn't falling he's pretty much useless out there.