Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: How much better is Rose than Wade?

Quote Originally Posted by edhemsoccer
    No he's not just better. Wade is slightly better. If Rose can continue to improve on defense and improve his shot selection, then Rose is better.
    Scoring: Wade
    Passing: Rose
    Shooting: Rose( I know he doesn't have the %, but Rose is a better shooter. Plus Wade doesn't face the attention Rose faces)
    Rebounding: Wade
    Defense: Wade
    Athleticism: Rose
    Potential: Rose
    Clutch: Rose ( He's made bigger and more shots than Wade this season)
    WTF? The only things Rose is better at on your list are passing and potential.

Take off your Chicago-shaded glasses...Rose more clutch than Wade? ARE YOU NUTS? 2006 NBA Finals? Wade was ungodly...

Rose is the clear MVP and best PG right now, but Wade is clearly the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    WTF? The only things Rose is better at on your list are passing and potential.

Take off your Chicago-shaded glasses...Rose more clutch than Wade? ARE YOU NUTS? 2006 NBA Finals? Wade was ungodly...

Rose is the clear MVP and best PG right now, but Wade is clearly the better player.

Yeah those free throws sure help a player's performance don't they? Rose is more clutch than Wade, deal with it.

Let me know when Rose can go for a month going 37 pts on 57% shooting, 11 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals and 1.5 blocks per game...

Rose ISN'T CAPABLE of doing that even if everything was stacked for him. He isn't even 3/4 the player Wade is.. you chicago idiots haven't followed Wade's career too closely I see..

Wade is in the TOP 10 ALLTIME for Career playoff PER.. He's in the TOP 10 ALLTIME for regular season PER. He has the best PER ever for a true guard in a season except for Jordan.

Wade has had 3 seasons in his career of holding his isolation matchups to under 30% shooting. That's how good he can be defensively. To put that in perspective, no Guard or SF over the past 10 seasons has had more than one season holding their isolation matchups to under 30% shooting... WADE DID It THREE TIMES !!!

Wade's career 48 Win/Share is tied with Bill Russell for god sakes. Rose has a long way to go to ever be put in the same breath as Dwyane Wade..

Last edited by Heat007; 04-15-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    so edhemsoccer, the answer is? none.

hes not clutch either. when it comes to crunch time play he shoots below 40%, is a turnover machine and looks to pass rather than score himself.

So having no game winner, means you aren't clutch? Did you even watch the videos? Those are ALL clutch plays. Rose doesn't look to pass. He looks to finish the game off. at saying Rose isn't clutch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Let me know when Rose can go for a month going 37 pts on 57% shooting, 11 assists, 6 rebounds, 3 steals and 1.5 blocks per game...

Rose ISN'T CAPABLE of doing that even if everything was stacked for him. He isn't even 3/4 the player Wade is.. you chicago idiots haven't followed Wade's career too closely I see..

Wade is in the TOP 10 ALLTIME for Career playoff PER.. He's in the TOP 10 ALLTIME for regular season PER. He has the best PER ever for a true guard in a season except for Jordan.

Wade has had 3 seasons in his career of holding his isolation matchups to under 30% shooting. That's how good he can be defensively. To put that in perspective, no guard or SF over the past 10 seasons has had more than one season holding their isolation mathup to under 30% shooting... WADE DiD it THREE TIMES !!!

Wade's career 48 Win/Share is tied with Bill Russell for god sakes. Rose has a long way to go to ever be put in the same breath as Dwyane Wade..

@ all them L's

Quote Originally Posted by A.R.T
    @ all them L's
    Yeah when Jermaine ONeal and an incredibly inconsistent and VERY RAW 20 year old Michael Beasley (who only shows up once every 5 games), are your top 2 options you won't win many games.. I dont care if it's Jordan leading that team in his prime, they still aint going to win.

remarkably Wade led that lottery team to the playoffs.

idiot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Yeah when Jermaine ONeal and an incredibly inconsistent and VERY RAW 20 year old Michael Beasley (who only shows up once every 5 games), are your top 2 options you won't win many games.. I dont care if it's Jordan leading that team in his prime, they still aint going to win.

remarkably Wade led that lottery team to the playoffs.

idiot
    ...and got outplayed by joe johnson in game 7

wade = brandon roy with superstar treatment

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Ruutu's Avatar

Wade is better than Rose...thats it!

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

I think the main difference is that Rose is faster. he's so fast that most defenders are not able to get their position in time which results in a foul or a layup. but everybody knows that when he gets older he won't get faster..
    Wade on the other hand is very very good at driving an moving around defenders which is more difficult imo than beating them simply by speed...

Learning to shoot layups

d. by a negative margin

At this point, I'd say Rose is more electrifying, but Wade is still the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by edhemsoccer
    No he's not just better. Wade is slightly better. If Rose can continue to improve on defense and improve his shot selection, then Rose is better.
    Scoring: Wade
    Passing: Rose
    Shooting: Rose( I know he doesn't have the %, but Rose is a better shooter. Plus Wade doesn't face the attention Rose faces)
    Rebounding: Wade
    Defense: Wade
    Athleticism: Rose
    Potential: Rose
    Clutch: Rose ( He's made bigger and more shots than Wade this season)
    this right here is a great post

Banned

I'm not even sure if Rose is more athletic than Wade. Even if he is, it's a total none issue because Wade is clearly a much much better player in all facets of the game, even passing.

Learning to shoot layups

Its not as simple as breaking down various facets of their game (like edhemsoccer has done) for me. Rose has done tremediously well this year and will most likely be voted MVP and he'll deserve it (they could be an argument for Howard winning it but thats besides the point).

Winning the MVP doesn't mean you're the best player in the leauge and I feel that Rose as a way to go to reach the levels that Wade has reached throughout his career in pretty much every department in both offense and defense.

This is not a slant on Rose who's still got many years to improve as a player and may well get to and even surpass Wade as a player.

Local High School Star

This thread is dumb.

But Wade is better than Rose.