Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default NBATV - Minnesota Timberwolves (1-1) vs Chicago Bulls (1-1) 7pm CT

Essentially the Bulls defense is the measuring stick. The Wolves offense looks balanced and this is the first real test our offense will be put against. Hopefully it proves to be as unguardable as I'm hoping it will be. Derrick Rose is questionable to play. How well the Wolves can stop the Bulls post play and rebounds will be of utmost importance. Go Wolves!

it's on WGN too for those who don't get nbatv
    Last edited by 04mzwach; 11-01-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: NBATV - Minnesota Timberwolves (1-1) vs Chicago Bulls (1-1) 7pm CT

Lord Jabari

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Go Bennett!

NBA lottery pick

The Big One. Will the East get that elusive first win over the West.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Nicola Pekovic gonna take that Bulls front line to the laundrymat and roll them around in the washer for 40 minutes..... then hang em up on that bench to drip dry for 8!!

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

I'm actually really pumped to stream this game if I stay in tonight.

I wanna see how Wiggins reacts to a defender like Dunleavy. Dunleavy plays angles well and I wanna see if Wiggins is smart enough not to run into charges and take his time.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I wanna see how Wiggins reacts to a defender like Dunleavy. Dunleavy plays angles well and I wanna see if Wiggins is smart enough not to run into charges and take his time.
    I just want to see him score 10+ points efficiently honestly with solid defense. Can't ask much for a teenager unless it's LeBron fresh out of high school (not a fan of LeBron but jeez... the way he took the league by storm as an 18 year old rook)

I didn't know that Chicago has beat Minnesota at Target Center for 5 straight. It's time that comes to an end.

Let's go twolves

I'll be watching this one as well, rooting for the former Cleveland Canadiers

rose and gibson are not playing.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lets go twolves[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Lets go twolves[/COLOR]
    wtf is that.

i know thats a dbz reference but that looks like shaq who has nothing to do with this game.

Rubio agrees to his contract and his shot suddenly goes flat the next game. Wtf man