Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Greek National Team Scrubs That Are Coveted By The NBA

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    so that's why Greece is such a sh!t team.

next time, let your NBA caliber players play and sit down the scrubs. Follow what Spain does.
    True.

Sam Emeterio was in the all Euroleague team 2011

Also name the Spanish League MVP

But when the big time players played

This minor leaguer was glued in the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Funny how you spent all this time praising Antetokounmpo comparing him to Kevin Durant, posting videos of him dunking and predicting he is going to be a top draft pick and now when he is drafted in the mid first level and is about to start his NBA career he becomes a scrub.

You are really looney.

I bet even if your boyfriend, that scrub Spanoulis, decided to give the NBA another go the second he signs with an NBA team we will start to hear you calling him a scrub as well.

And remember the Greek national team is the same team that was eliminated by Nigeria in the qualifying tournament. The same Nigerian team that lost to the US by over 80 points in the Olympics.

That really shows the quality of the Greek National team. Maybe if they gave more playing team to players like Koufos and Calathes instead of the disgraced scrubs Spanoulis and Bourousis the Greek national team would stop being the laughing stock of the basketball world.

Nigeria!

WTF is wrong with you? I never said Antetokounmpo was anything but a prospect and a talent.

You are so creepy.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    WTF is wrong with you? I never said Antetokounmpo was anything but a prospect and a talent.

You are so creepy.
    Why are you still around? Thought you were done? And what about finally providing links for your claims of Spanoulis being wanted by 4 NBA teams? Or is the retard running away once again?

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    so that's why Greece is such a sh!t team.

next time, let your NBA caliber players play and sit down the scrubs. Follow what Spain does.
    That's funny, considering ever since Calathes and Koufos, "the NBA level players" joined the Greek national team all the winning of medals immediately stopped.

BEFORE the addition of the "NBA level players", Greece was winning medals every year. The team got exponentially worse by far when the NBA players joined it.

And of course, without those NBA players (FINALLY got rid og that scrub Calathes - THANK GOD), now Greece can finally start winning again.

They will win GOLD this summer at EuroBasket, now that they got rid of the NBA SCRUBS totally.

But keep up your delusions. Just know the thread will be bumped when Greece wins gold this summer, now that the NBA scrubs are off the team.

Good college starter

That's funny, considering ever since Calathes and Koufos, "the NBA level players" joined the Greek national team all the winning of medals immediately stopped.

BEFORE the addition of the "NBA level players", Greece was winning medals every year. The team got exponentially worse by far when the NBA players joined it.

And of course, without those NBA players (FINALLY got rid og that scrub Calathes - THANK GOD), now Greece can finally start winning again.

They will win GOLD this summer at EuroBasket, now that they got rid of the NBA SCRUBS totally.

But keep up your delusions. Just know the thread will be bumped when Greece wins gold this summer, now that the NBA scrubs are off the team.
    Greece never won an OLYMPIC hoop medal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Nigeria was a basically a rag tag American team with NBA reject Diogu bullying his away against those soft, unathletic stiff like Bourosis.
    Odd..............considering that gabepizza has argued here for months on end that those players were all from Nigeria and all played in the Nigerian League, and were all developed in Nigeria.................

As he claimed here a thousand times,

"Nigeria beating Greece proves Nigerian League is better than Greek League and Euroleague."

I don't know of too many Americans playing in the Nigerian League.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Greece never won an OLYMPIC hoop medal.
    Who cares? The Olympics is a third tier international tournament. Greece has several medals in the top two tournaments.

Calathes will have better production in the NBA than Spanoulis, no doubt

Who cares? The Olympics is a third tier international tournament. Greece has several medals in the top two tournaments.
    We're talking about basketball, not soccer where your statement might actually be valid.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Calathes will have better production in the NBA than Spanoulis, no doubt
    Why are you laughing? You do realize that if Calathes produces in the NBA, then it means that Calathes, the BACKUP of Spanoulis in Greek NT (and scrub in Euroleague play) is able to play in the NBA with no problem.

Which means Euroleague is better than all you NBA only fan clowns say, and that Spanoulis is better than most NBA players.

Either way, you lose, and I win.

The better Calathes does in NBA, the more my points are backed up and verified. Of course, you are far too stupid to be able to grasp that.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

So a few members of the Greek National team being roleplayers in the NBA somehow disproves NBA superiority? Try making sense next time.

Why are you laughing? You do realize that if Calathes produces in the NBA, then it means that the BACKUP of Spanoulis (and Euroleague scrub) is able to play in the NBA with no problem.

Which means Euroleague is better than all you NBA only fan clowns say, and that Spanoulis is better than most NBA players.

Good college starter

Are you talking about minor leaguers tournament .

Greece can't even qualify when the best players play.

Tiny nation like Macedonia even beat you guys

The fact that euro league has 2-3 good teams does not change the fact that an average euro league team will get blown out by a div II NCAA league team.

Good college starter

Why are you laughing? You do realize that if Calathes produces in the NBA, then it means that Calathes, the BACKUP of Spanoulis in Greek NT (and scrub in Euroleague play) is able to play in the NBA with no problem.

The better Calathes does in NBA, the more my points are backed up and verified. Of course, you are far too stupid to be able to grasp that.
    The worst version of Smush Parker was better than VSpan.

Playing against the best players.

VSpan was lost in space.

He can't measure his game

Only a career minor leaguer bro.