Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone catch the latest episode of ramsays nightmares?

Haha this girl is crazy:

This is Amy here!

Just stopping by from my feeding my cats their daily food from my v*gina to type a little something on here.

Who do you guys think you are???

I have read all these disgusting comments on here!

People saying that we served them pubes in their food!

"Story T." saying how he came in and he paid with "sex".

"Dicky Y" saying that he can't understand how my husband Sammy could do better than me with the millions of dollars he has, how I do ass to mouth and it tastes better than my food.

"Failed Troll" saying that my husband is old enought to be my father!

I mean, come ON people!

Of COURSE, all these stories are true!

And for a limited time, if you hurry into my restaurant I will personally GUARANTEE that I will shit and my husband Sammy will JIZZ all over your food for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

This is a first come, first serve basis ONLY!

So hurry up and call us today!

Make reservations!

Our number is here on this page!

Ouch! One of my cats just got lost in my v*gina again.

Hate it when that happens!

Ok, guys!

Good luck!

This one is gold:

So I went to Amy's Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro.
    I ordered the Mac 'n' Cheese figuring that you can't mess that up right?
    WRONG.

I found a pube, a gorilla tooth, and what I believe was a fingernail in the cheese. After receiving another dish (less 'things' in it), I realized that they had actually heated up a rubber egg toy in the microwave and poured it on some ramen noodles.

I will not go back to this place again, not just because their food gave me HIV, but because when I tipped the waitress $3 for having to work in such a despicable "shit hole", I saw the owner mug her with a broken bottle in the kitchen for the $3 tip. When I went back in to ask why he did that I saw his wife smoking some crack while she stirred a pot of AIDS-soup with her toes.

All in all, I would not recommend this to my family and friends and I would sooner eat my own toenails than return to this heap of crap.

All Ramsay's shows are pretty much fake.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    All Ramsay's shows are pretty much fake.
    His American shows are. He had a UK version of the show that was much better. More about the food and running of a kitchen and less about the "drama" and relationship stuff that gets put up front. He didn't carry on as much either, less swearing and yelling.

This is crazy. The girl wanted to be on Ramsey's show because of 1 negative review written 2 years ago:

8/1/2010

In retrospect, I should have known better than to step foot into Amy's Baking Company (a.k.a. ABC Bistro).

-8 pm on a Saturday night, three tables are occupied
    -a sign on the door indicates they're looking for an experienced line cook, a dishwasher, waitresses, you name it
    -Pita Jungle, just a stone's throw away, is packed to the gills

These are all bad signs. They go ignored, however, because I'd eaten one thing all day, and I had drove here to try their pizza. Never, ever again.

The waitress brings me out a water and a menu to my table for one on the patio, which I had all to myself. Browsing the apps, I was pleasantly surprised to see several things priced $3, which seemed like a bargain, given the high price of everything else. $3 tapanade sounded like a good deal, but I was informed that it didn't come with anything - it was $3 extra for bread. Since I was solo, I decided to skip it and instead pay $14 for their 12" margherita pizza.

About three minutes later, the waitress drops off my pizza. "Your pizza", she says, leaves a plate and off she goes. I sat for a moment, confused as to how things happened so quickly. I try to grab a slice of the pizza, but it was so blazing hot that I wasn't even going to attempt to handle it. I waited for a few minutes to let it cool off, only to discover that not only had it cooled enough to handle, but was actually well-cooled and most likely reheated. After a closer inspection of the pie in front of me, it was evident that it had been reheated, as there were smaller tomatoes that had spent their time in the oven, and larger tomatoes that had barely been kissed by the heat of the oven.

I took a bite, and was immediately underwhelmed. The crust had very little character, was slightly sweet but had that store-bought quality to it. The pesto tasted okay, but the tomatoes were completely tasteless and overall, it just fell flat. It's margherita - the ingredients need to shine to make such a simple pizza. These ingredients were sub-par. After two small pieces, I decided I was wasting my calories and just gave up on it.

So I sat outside, not eating, and sat. And sat. Where the hell was the waitress? I glanced inside a few times, hoping to catch her eye, but she must have been occupied elsewhere.

The owner comes out. "How'd you like your pizza?" Instead of immediately responding, I asked how it had come out so quickly. In short, he told me another table had ordered it, decided they didn't want it, and it sat in the kitchen for two minutes, who in turn decided to send it out to me since I didn't order anything else.

Me: "Well, it didn't really taste fresh".
    Him: "No, no, our pizzas are the best. Ask our customers. You're the first person since we've opened to ever not like our pizzas".

He got very defensive about the pizza, but I hadn't really launched a harsh criticism on the pizza, just said I didn't really enjoy it. So I sat some more, with an empty drink, and realized they wanted me gone. The owner wouldn't make eye contact with me. The server never came back out asking if I wanted something else. And they still hadn't refilled my drink.

So I sat on a patio, alone, and decided to have a smoke. The waitress comes out...

Her: "Sir, there's a no smoking sign over there, I was told to tell you to not to smoke here."
    Me: "Is this the last f*** you in this experience?"
    Her: "Yes, I think so".

She walks away. I walk inside, pay the bill, and leave. No apologies, no discounts on the bill, nothing. $18 for weak iced tea and shitty pizza.

This is arrogance in its worst form. I can forgive bad food, but I cannot forgive misplaced arrogance and the blatant dismissal of a customer, whether you agree with them or not.

Perhaps the sign on the door should also say, "Wanted: New owner".

I cannot, for the life of me, recommend this restaurant to anyone.
    In the show, when she was talking about online bloggers spreading vicious lies it was over 1 comment. Now she's got over 30,000 negative comments (and counting now this is hitting mainstream) on her facebook and Yelp pages.

That lady was bloody hilarious! I've seen 15 year old girls who could throw massive tantrums and it wouldn't come close to matching this broad. She's completely immature and delusional, her husband is wasting millions of dollars by enabling her behaviour, it's amazing.

These people might have had the greatest social media meltdown of all time

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...-facebook-ever

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    These people might have had the greatest social media meltdown of all time

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...-facebook-ever

Customer service at its finest.

The media is blazing with this story. This girl can't even take 1 criticism about her food, now, she's going to hear a million trolls telling her how much it sucks. This is a suicide in the making.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The media is blazing with this story. This girl can't even take 1 criticism about her food, now, she's going to hear a million trolls telling her how much it sucks. This is a suicide in the making.
    OR very clever... i now know about this place and may want to visit if in town.

Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan
    OR very clever... i now know about this place and may want to visit if in town.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Perhaps she is an alcoholic. I had an alcoholic friend who always needed his to have his "water" nearby.... the water was actually vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Seriously?
    Probably just to see how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Probably just to see how bad it is.
    Well, I'm not paying to be served shitty food with even worse service, especially knowing the shithead owner keeps the tips for himself. Maybe that's just me, though.