Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default RE: how many rings does Lebron have to win for Cleveland to make losing Wiggins worth

this is an emphatic metaphor for why Cleveland is such a failure sports and economics wise. Always striking these myopic faustian bargains.

OP:
    I'm saying at least 5. Wiggins is a HOF lock and potential 6peat in the making. This was a big sacrifice on Cleveland's part to give Lebron the team he requested. Bron's shitty GMing skills ruined what could have been a dynasty in cleveland. this cavs team won't win multiple rings
    Continue the discussion in this thread.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: how many rings does Lebron have to win for Cleveland to make losing Wiggins worth

Wiggins will never be best player in league at best he is an all star a few years so i say 2 should do nicely anymore before Lebron retires is gravy..

Default Re: how many rings does Lebron have to win for Cleveland to make losing Wiggins worth

Just one. This is Cleveland, you're talking about.

I believe LeBron and the Cavs would/will win at least one with or without Love but with Love it just comes sooner than later. And we're going to have an opportunity right away to win at least 2-3 titles; With Wiggins/Bennett, I believe we would have had a shot at 1 or 2 or more (depends on Wiggins development) a couple years down the road.

I don't like squandering our future for one championship, but I do love the idea of one championship, it's more than Cleveland's ever had and we're not guaranteed that Wiggins and Bennett develop the way I think they're going to.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Just one. This is Cleveland, you're talking about.
    The answer