Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Done with the Bulls the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Hoiberg is just a bad coach, he might be worst than vinny del negro. What offense?
    They didn't want to run his offense. Butler, Rose, and Pau just want to iso or play a simple two man game while everyone else stands around.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

You can be disappointed and pissed off at your team, but a true fan will never stop following their team to watch other teams.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boldarblood
    You can be disappointed and pissed off at your team, but a true fan will never stop following their team to watch other teams.
    Yeah you can. Especially when the players don't seem to give a crap about playing well and the front office doesn't give a crap about the team they put out on the floor or the coach they have that the players don't respect at all. This whole team from the players to the front office is just a joke. I'm done allowing myself to be disappointed by them until I see real changes. Why hold on to this team for a quick out in the playoffs? Why not trade Gasol by the deadline? Don't get me wrong I like Gasol but if he's going to leave this summer the Bulls will then get nothing in return. It's just a stupid decision on the Bulls part. The Bulls should have thrown in the towel on this season and traded Gasol and Taj and anyone else they could get good draft picks for.

This team needs a completely new identity. I don't think Butler is the superstar they think he is. And the Rose era is done.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    They didn't want to run his offense. Butler, Rose, and Pau just want to iso or play a simple two man game while everyone else stands around.
    And it's a shame because this team is more built for an offense that Jim Boylen wants them to play like the Spurs played when he was an assistant coach there. And Hoiberg wants them to play that way as well. The thing is he's obviously not hard on these players enough and that's disappointing. Steve Kerr and Popovich would get on these players so much for not playing the way they want them to play.

But like I said they've got players like Mirotic, Dunleavy, Doug McDermott who would be perfect for the type of offense that Boylen and Hoiberg want the Bulls to play. And Rose, Butler and Gasol (the three you mention) would be good playing that way as well. Make the extra pass and find the wide open guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Your a Pippen fan. You can bandwagon the Cavaliers. Bron is Pippen on Steroids.

Bron is poor mans Pippen, can't shoot and plays 50% of Pippens defense.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Your a Pippen fan. You can bandwagon the Cavaliers. Bron is Pippen on Steroids.
    This pin d1ck midget has no shame.

You're pathetic.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

College superstar

I thought Toronto would have been a really good destination for Pau, along with Dallas, Clips, Miami and NYK.

But Toronto in particular... they basically go to the finals if they trade smaller pieces (Biyombo, Ross and a protected pick?) for Pau. Lowry, Derozan, Carrolle (when healthy), Scola, Pau, with Val, Joseph, Johnson off the bench? Not bad.

College superstar

But, while I feel a little vindicated, it's never nice to be proven right in such a negative way. I've long been vocal, primarily on the Bulls forum, about how inept the FO is, and most fans defend them. I'm happy to see that more people are starting to recognize their pitiful ability to run a team, but I'm more sad because, at the end of the day, it's still my team. I'd rather be wrong and see them succeed.

The Bulls have not been relevant since 2011. They had one brief window that year when Rose was at his peak and the Heat hadn't come together as a team yet. I dont understand why some people see this team as a contender.

turns illusions for $ ShannonElements's Avatar

You do realize you're the perfect example of a fair-weather fan, right?

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Wow. What an awful top 8. Just terrible
    Yeah the last 4 years have been brutal for the Leastern conference.
    It's funny how Lebron stans bring up the consecutive finals appearances but when it comes to Kidd's Nets going back to back they are never mention it.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    Yeah the last 4 years have been brutal for the Leastern conference.
    It's funny how Lebron stans bring up the consecutive finals appearances but when it comes to Kidd's Nets going back to back they are never mention it.

huh? what does kidds nets have to do with LeBron. hell the pistons went to back to back finals in 04 and 05. LeBron never went to back to back finals in a cavs jersey.

Back to Business

the bulls front office was doing a great job until they thought the grass was greener on the other side and got rid of coach tibbs.

First year as coach they make ecf and would have easily made the finals if LeBron was still wearing a cavs jersey that year or if rose wasn't put in a position to play hero ball.

Would have easily made it to the 2012 ecf if it wasn't for drose going down.

Im assuming the injuries to drose put the front office into panic mode and the only "logical" thing they could come up with was it must be the coach. smh

You bring in a college coach with a college made offense and expect it to translate to a group of grown men. Bulls look worse offensively now than they did when they were a " DEFENSIVE" team. why is that?

Hoiberg is in his first year. Calm down.