Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Default Re: Carmelo is avging the LOWEST FG % of his career, due to make 27Mil in 2018-19. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    a player in his prime vs a 38 year old guard coming off 3 straight season ending injuries

very impressive
    Melo is going on 32 and coming off season ending knee surgery. And he's literally a few good nights away from having solid shooting numbers.

Banned

Default Re: Carmelo is avging the LOWEST FG % of his career, due to make 27Mil in 2018-19. LMFAO

a player in his prime vs a 38 year old guard coming off 3 straight season ending injuries

very impressive
    If the OP is making a point about salary's relationship to performance, Kobe deserves a mention. OP being a Kobe nut hugger makes it that much more necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    Melo is going on 32 and coming off season ending knee surgery. And he's literally a few good nights away from having solid shooting numbers.

This was the main point. His contract expires till 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    This was the main point. His contract expires till 2018-19
    plenty of time to get healthy

plenty of time to decline

Fixed

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    If the OP is making a point about salary's relationship to performance, Kobe deserves a mention. OP being a Kobe nut hugger makes it that much more necessary.

I like both of these players but obviously Kobe wasn't expected to perform on the same level as Melo this year. I'm very, very disappointing in the Knicks this year I haven't seen too many Knicks games so I can't really talk about it too much but I can't believe Melo isn't leading this team to the playoffs

He led the Nuggets to the playoffs every year winning 50+ games, his defense has improved but god damn I can't figure out why they have been so bad this year.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I like the Knicks and Melo, I want to see them do well. It is good for the NBA if the Knicks are in the playoffs

Banned

I like both of these players but obviously Kobe wasn't expected to perform on the same level as Melo this year. I'm very, very disappointing in the Knicks this year I haven't seen too many Knicks games so I can't really talk about it too much but I can't believe Melo isn't leading this team to the playoffs

He led the Nuggets to the playoffs every year winning 50+ games, his defense has improved but god damn I can't figure out why they have been so bad this year.
    I don't know exactly what happened with his knee last year but his decreased performance can probably be attributed to that partially at the very least...but he's having his worst individual season since '05.

I also don't really watch the Knicks but I've read that he's deferred a lot more this season than usual and has tried to be more of a team player. Might just be that not working for him at all.

Bad guard play, bad coaching. Team is 0-7 without Melo so they may very well still be in the mix right now if Melo didn't miss all of those games. Say they go 3-4 in those games instead. That puts them at 26-29 only a couple games back from the bulls who are marred by injury. Knicks are -2.2 on the season, +.4 with Melo on the court.
    Last edited by MellowYellow; 02-19-2016 at 04:08 AM.

the only thing lebron is better than melo is ability to summon referees to help the match.

Its pretty amazing melos career season low fg% is only 2% off Kobe's career average

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Its pretty amazing melos career season low fg% is only 2% off Kobe's career average

Dont compare forwards to sg.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner

And only 3% higher than Lebrons 2015 finals average

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    And only 3% higher than Lebrons 2015 finals average
    Do you have ONE single post, which is not about LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    the only thing lebron is better than melo is ability to summon referees to help the match.

Lebron qon mvps and rings thanks to referee's?