Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Demar Derozan is slowly turning into Rudy Gay

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Define decent.
    40-45% is decent I guess. He's had some awful games in this losing streak though, one was 3/16, etc. I don't know what happens there, but Lowry wasn't any better and the team loses badly. Derozan is a fan favorite though, so even if he plays bad, he's not going to draw any scorn from Raptor fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Real GM in particular thinks a lot of things and they pretty much don't like DeMar's game, even when he was playing good last year.

Last night they thought Mike Brown and Brian Shaw were upgrades over Dwane Casey as a head coach.
    Fair enough. Middrange players are slowly looked at as obsolete with the way teams play these days. Unless you're Durant.

Haha, Mike Brown sucks. I would look into bring shaw in as an assistant coach if something thinks he has value. Head coach isnt for him. I think more nba teams should look into top tier assistants if they like their head coach.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Not slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    40-45% is decent I guess. He's had some awful games in this losing streak though, he was 3/16, etc. I don't know what happens there, but Lowry wasn't any better and the team loses badly. Derozan is a fan favorite though, so even if he plays bad, he's not going to draw any scorn from Raptor fans.
    You might want to switch to saying casual Raptor fans because honestly... he gets a lot of scrutiny online. Some obviously very deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    You might want to switch to saying casual Raptor fans because honestly... he gets a lot of scrutiny online. Some obviously very deserving.
    Some of those fans are idiots. They were yelling to trade JV earlier in the year.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I agree, dude is absolute trash. Watch every raptors game, and can give an unbiased, no raptor stan opinion. He lost the game last night with his airball and horrible defence on lebron the next possession.

His IQ is as low as it gets when it comes to his shot selection, seems as if he feels since its his team he has to be the one who has to take off-balance, contested jumpers to try and win the game.

His attitude in the final minutes of the game is sickening to watch, last year (his best year, 79games) he shot a dismal 32.6% in the final 3minutes of the 4th quarter. I even remember him turning it over 2 times vs portland in the final minute just trying to do too much last season.

He continuously looks off JV when he has a smaller guy sealed under the bucket for 2 easy points and I have seen JV then flail his hands in the air not understanding why he doesnt get the ball.

Derozan is shooting 39% this year and he kills the ball movement. Need to get rid of him, annoying AF to watch him try to do demAIR BALL

Raptors are looking at another 1st round exit with his play and he will most likely match the 38.5% he shot vs BKN last playoffs.

- An annoyed Raptor fan

39% this year? Yikes, I didn't realize it was that bad. That's Brandon Jennings shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFdidNBAbigsGO
    I agree, dude is absolute trash. Watch every raptors game, and can give an unbiased, no raptor stan opinion. He lost the game last night with his airball and horrible defence on lebron the next possession
    The Raptors defense all night lost the game, not just that play.

I agree with the most of the post, though.

Dunking on everybody in the park

The student has become the master.

What Raps have been recently shows who is more important to the team's success this season. It is a bit more of Lowry.

To be fair.... before he got hurt, lowry was the one taking questionable 3 after 3 and unrewarded forays at the rim. Difference was he was making them up until February.

I have TSN