Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Was looking at ESPN's stat leaders page and just realized something...

GOATbrook is the leading scorer in the league right now...

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics

When is the last time someone lead the league in scoring playing just 33 MPG?

Default Re: Was looking at ESPN's stat leaders page and just realized something...

GODbrook
    MVPbrook
    ALPHAbrook

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: Was looking at ESPN's stat leaders page and just realized something...

WestGOAT
    GOATBrook
    GOATGOAT

i also realized that he has played the least amount of games and has worst shooting % among top 10 players on that list. he has also taken most shots per game among all players on that list.
    i like westbrook but i am just here to put you in your place russwest0
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 03-05-2015 at 11:58 AM.

top 5 in PPG, APG, SPG, PER and best rebounding guard
    Last edited by SugarHill; 03-05-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    top 5 in PPG, ASP, SPG, PER and best rebounding guard

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    i also realized that he has played the least amount of games and has worst shooting % among top 10 players on that list. he has also taken most shots per game of any players.
    i like westbrook but i am just here to put you in your place russwest0

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    dat salt

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    top 5 in PPG, APG, SPG, PER and best rebounding guard
    LeWestbrook

Dunking on everybody in the park

Russell Westbrook is actually averaging more points, rebounds and assists than the other three leading MVP candidates Curry, Harden and LeBron.

Oklahoma City also began the season 3–12 with him only playing one full game, at Portland, and have now gone 31–15 since then, even with KD's ongoing injury issues with surgeries to his foot, sprained ankle, sprained toe and second surgery on his foot to replace that screw.

Banned

Harden takes 3 less shots and goes to the line only 0.3 times more per game.

And he still only scoring 0.1 point less per game.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo

Let me know when Harden drops 43 points in a finals game.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I just found someone in the last decade who had a higher usage rate than Westbrook's mind-boggling 38.1% this season. Kobe Bryant had a rate of 38.7% in 2006.

He averaged 35.4 points and 5 assists that season on better efficiency, fwiw.

LeBron, Harden, CP3... none of those guys have ever been in the same stratosphere as Westbrook's 38.1% this year. Michael Jordan, the greatest player of all-time, just barely edged that number twice in his career -- both times very early in his run (1986-87) when he was a total one-man show.

All the talk about the points, rebounds and assists... I think WB's absurd usage rate deserves some attention. 38.1.

Wow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I just found someone in the last decade who had a higher usage rate than Westbrook's mind-boggling 38.1% this season. Kobe Bryant had a rate of 38.7% in 2006.

He averaged 35.4 points and 5 assists that season on better efficiency, fwiw.

LeBron, Harden, CP3... none of those guys have ever been in the same stratosphere as Westbrook's 38.1% this year. Michael Jordan, the greatest player of all-time, just barely edged that number twice in his career -- both times very early in his run (1986-87) when he was a total one-man show.

All the talk about the points, rebounds and assists... I think WB's absurd usage rate deserves some attention. 38.1.

Wow.
    Having a high usage rate is not necessarily a good thing.